• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [M4A][3rd][Discord][Advanced] Fandoms, Original Ideas and more!

Djsuper3

My name is Typical or Typ. I'm a 19-year-old boy with a girl and my own house. I've been roleplaying for a good few years now, writing stories on Wattpad as well as owning groups like my Konosuba one and so on. However, I am here in need of my one true pair.

When I say that I don't mean girlfriend or boyfriend XD, but I mean I am looking for someone to be the person I do all my roleplays with. Someone literate, fun to talk to as well as just someone I can be great friends with. It's not much that I'm looking for but recently I've been having a hard time trying to find people to roleplay with.

Now, For the things that I would love for my new partner to do- Is it be super fun to talk to, social, literate, please. A love story, as well as being able to do most themes.
Down below are some ideas that I am somewhat interested in as well as willing to talk with you about! (Note some are ideas I made up as others are fandoms)

1. Jobless reincarnation
  2. The Boondocks (I don't even know why hahaha I am just in the mood)
  3. Monkie Kid
  4. Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid.
  5. Legend of Zelda (BOTW)
  6. Gintama
Now, even though I have these the one I am gonna try to do the most is Legend of Zelda. It's an idea I've been wanting to do for some time. But we don't have to do any of the ideas that I have listed here, I just wish to have someone new and fun to meet!

So if this gets your interest let me know! I usually roleplay on discord so if you are okay with dropping me a chat I am perfectly okay with that!! I'll have fun hearing back from you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back