• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings M19 Looking to Scratch the Roleplaying Itch

bloohued

Hello Hello

Bored college student here in the UTC-5 timezone. My best hours are from 5 PM to 11 PM on weekdays and 10 AM and 11 PM on weekends. I'm semi-lit, meaning I can put out a pretty paragraph or two, though I can go longer if given enough time. My preferences are SoL, mystery, horror, sci-fi, and fantasy, though I'm willing to try anything as long it's not a canon character from a fandom.

Here are a few ideas I have stewing about:

1. You’re cursed to have an imp follow wherever you go, but you can will him to do almost anything you want.
  2. A search for the antichrist leads to 3 well-adjusted people. A paranormal investigator, who's spent years on their tail, is hoping to reach them all before any angels or demons get to them.
  3. After countless hours prowling the waters, a seafaring crew finds treasure the likes of which no one has seen. But it comes with a cost. A curse surrounds this bounty; it does not cause death, illness, or misfortune. Rather, some of its contents disappear and reappear in random or specific places. And in a crew weary from months of sailing, this sows disaster.
  4. After a relativistic mishap, we’re flung so far into the future that all the stars have burned out. Now, we must travel deeper in space and time to find a way back.
  5. Bestowed upon our plucky, young adventurer is their grandfather's most prized possession: his trusty imp. Throughout their travels, it seems the imp never spares any kind words towards the grandfather, and worse yet, these words might be true.
  6. After spending a small fortune, a self-professed weaboo is overjoyed upon receiving, all the way from Japan, a statue of a kitsune. The joy doesn't last long as he's cursed to look like one. Hopefully, he'll find a way to change back somehow.
  7. In a little hamlet, the town witch, after months of odd behavior even for her, walks into to town carrying a newborn.
  8. After years of success, a demon hunter meets his match in more ways than one. This opponent is not only able to overpower him, but curses him to become a demon as well. Now, our hunter must search for a way to change back while trying to continue his job.

Last edited:
I kinda like the idea of 6. though tweak things a bit. like he has been slowly building his collection and the statue was just another piece to his collection. he'd still be excited about it though.
and the curse actually turns him into one. So there is the ability to turn human, and hold that form. but where as before he was an average Norwegian type guy, but as a kitsune She's now a short Japanese girl. the curse did update their official records so she has id and such but now has to deal with the fall out of her new looks and possibly new demands for being a kitsune while looking for a way to break the curse

hi! 4 and 8 sound really interesting to me if this is still open

Users who are viewing this thread

Back