• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

M x M x M Plot Thing {I can't think of a better title ;_;}

MoxieDov

Duchess of Procrastination

Uh, hey guys. ^^;

Even though 99.7% of you people probably have no fluffing clue who I am, I am back from my absence.

I know it may seem like my sudden disappearances and return a week or two later may become a habit, I promise you I'm trying my best to stay active. My school-work and all that shiz is quite demanding and forces me to spend quite a lot of time on it.

I've started this with quite a melancholy note, haven't I?

How can I brighten the mood....Hm...

Oh, oh, oh! I know!

DOUBLE RAINBOW!!!

Did that work?

Hopefully it did.

Well, enough of my idiotic ranting! Lets get on to the normal part of this post! :D

Roleplay Partners Requirements

1) NO one liners! I enjoy descriptive posts and expect at least two moderate paragraphs from my partners. I understand people can fall victim to the dreaded Writer's Block, but I will not tolerate things like this;

"Bob got up from the couch and put on his shoes. He left the house for a walk. Half an hour later, Bob returned with a hot chick."

2) AT LEAST ONE POST EVERY TWO DAYS. Heh. I may have extended my "1 day - 1 post" rule a little bit for me and most possibly some other people's benefits. Meh, I regret nothing Well, yeah. I will try my very best to post once or twice a day for you guys. If I've not replied to anything for almost a week, feel free to spam me with messages or annoy the hell out of me since I probably deserve it. xD

3) USE YOUR IMAGINATION. Makes rainbow appears above head with hands The roleplays that I'm included in will probably include gore and shiz like that. Also, having someone else helping you with the plot is pretty cool.

4) HAVE FUN! :D Or I will send Squidward after you.

Delicious Plot Time!

Before I say anything, I have no shame that this plot is heavily inspired by the anime; "Black Butler". That fact makes me wonder if I should change the prefix to; "Fandom" but anyways,

The basic gist of the bundle of ideas I have stuffed inside my mind is that there is a young Earl (Aged 15 - 18) with an extraordinary butler (Looks 20 - 28), one like no other. This young man resides in one of the largest estates in England, thus showing his wealth and high status. One of the main reasons for this is that the male just happens to own one of the country's largest companies. Though, despite his public image, there is another side to him which the people do not get to witness. Beside being an owner of a massive cooperation, he also works undercover for Her Majesty, as her "Hawk". No-one breaks the law and gets away with it under his ever-watching eyes.

Everything seems to be going smoothly for the Earl, no major crimes nor drop in profit in his company. This all changes when a mysterious man (Looks 19 - 28) barges into his life, messing up multiple aspects of it. He seems to want the young Earl but for what reason? No matter why, his butler will never allow his master to be taken.

Brief Character Role Explanations!

The Butler / Demon - You are the Earl's loyal butler. The price for your service wasn't cheap though. Your Master sold his soul to you at a younger age in exchange for a wish. Until his desires are fulfilled, you will not be able to consume his soul. To seal the contract between you two, there was a mark placed on him and one on yourself. Whenever he may call for your assistance, whether or not it may be for something petty or dire, you will follow his every word. As you role as his butler, you put all the other human servants to shame due to the fact that you excel in mostly every task.

The Earl / Human - You are one of the most well-known men in the country. There is not a single person who has not heard of your massively successive profits or status. You sold your soul to the demon that appeared to you several years ago at the brink of death. In exchange for your life source, he is bound to your side till you complete your wish. No one, not even your other servants know of your butler's true race and you intend it to stay that way. You and him serve the Queen, solving and preventing crimes around the country.

The Mysterious Man / Fallen Angel - You are a fallen angel, neglected by the guardians of heaven. There is little in this human world that you desire but you remain, as the mere thought of residing in hell sends shock-waves down your spine. There is little hope for you until you stumble upon a boy, with a heart pure enough to rival a true angel. Though, you can see it is tainted and is vulnerable to complete destruction of his innocence. Once you get a little closer, you can see he is under the care of a demon. One of the darkest creatures to ever roam the universe. Desperate to preserve the boy's clean heart, you hatch a plan to take him under your wing.

I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY AS THE EARL ^^;

Well. What do you guys think?

It's weird, I know. But I wanted to see what would happen if I created a roleplay out of it.

Leave a message if ya is interested.​

Wonderful! Well, that didn't take long for me to find partners.

Do you guys have any questions about your characters? Cause I know my explanations of them are a little shabby. ^^;

If you understand everything, I can start making the fourm and character.

@Roleplaybae Thank you so much for your compliment, hun! :3

One last question :3 does she have to be in Angel form? Like with wings and halo and stuff? or can she be disguised as a human being? what do you prefer? :)

Well, she could be disguised as a human most of the time to blend in with the public, but still be able to transform into her true form AKA grow wings and be able to fly, when needed.^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back