• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

M x M RP!

Of Little Talks

Daughter of the Stars
EDIT: Hi! I did this a little while ago, but it's been inactive for a while now, if anyone is interested please message me!

I need a partner to do a M x M 1on1 RP with. The plot isn't too solid yet but I have the main idea and characters!

The plot:

A thief steals from a bakery one night. Thieving has been happening in the town for years, and the baker who owns the bakery will not let a pesky thief steal his bread. Following the thief who stole the loaf, he finds out the the robber is a young man his age, who is stealing so he can take care of his young and ill daughter. Feeling sympathetic due to the baker's kind personality, the baker offers the thief and his daughter residence in the living quarters on the bakery (the baker lives by himself in the upper private floor of his shop). On one occasion, the thief is put to work alongside the baker! The two become friends despite their different personalities, and they both take care of the thief's sickly daughter. Taking care of the shop and child add a very friendly air between the two and they start to fall in love.

I need someone who will play the baker! He's a gentle and kind person who would never harm a soul. Always happy with a warmness around him.

I will play the thief and the daughter.

The characters aren't all sorted out yet, but of course I will let you play with the character as long as he stays relatively the same as I mentioned. You can chose his name and appearance and all that!

The setting is in pioneer times in a big town (but not exactly a city).

If there is anything you wanna add, like more characters or details just tell me! Again it isn't in solid but it's the basic idea.

First come first serve basis! Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this is a really cool idea! I'd definitely role play this. If you still want to do an rp with me, let's do this one. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back