What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings M x M role-players wanted!

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Dystopian
  4. Horror
  5. KRP
  6. LGTBQ
  7. Mystery
  8. Romance
  9. Supernatural
  10. Zombies

WhackQuack

Hello, I'm currently in the mood for a male x male roleplay, that is long-term, and detailed.

My name is WQ, and I'm a literate/adv. literate role-player, who enjoys role-plays with the M x M pairing! I enjoy slow-burns, angst, horror, suspense, and drama, and I love just about any setting.

I enjoy dynamic characters who go beyond the typical "extrovert/introvert" personalities, and can actually have character development as the role-play goes on.

Darker themes are interesting, and I thoroughly enjoy including them! However, as stated in the rules, I will not participate in any smut based themes.

Some of my favorite settings include:

Fantasy (Modern/Medieval/Futuristic)
Supernatural (NOT the show!)
Apocalyptic/Dystopian

Some of my favorite genres include:

Slow-burn romance
Angst
Horror/Suspense
Action
Drama

If you're interested, please message me here

Seabunny

Hi there! I’d be interested in a M/M rp. I go by Bee for short, I consider myself literate to advanced literate, but I really match my partners in most instances. I love horror, angst, drama, pretty much the entire barrel of settings and genres. Dark themes are something I enjoy as well, of course, following site rules.

I think it would be cool to brainstorm or work with an apocalyptic/dystopian idea. Maybe something more based in fantasy than science fiction?

Burrow

Hi I see your post is a few months old but I would love to do any of the things suggested in your post if your up for it!

Users who are viewing this thread