• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [[ m x m ]] long term partner search

crywank

Colton
Hiya! I'm recently back after a bit of a break due to personal reasons and thought I'd post this. Specifically since recently I've realized after I lost an rp partner, my main oc hasn't been used a lot so I thought I'd post this to see if anyone's interested. A few things to note before hand thought :

-I won't do smut, both on and off site. I'm 18 and not about to go to jail.

-I am 18, so I'd prefer 17+ partners, 16 is the youngest I'm okay with.

-I can handle heavy topics (gore, suicide related stuff, ect) if it's discussed first.

-Please tell me if anything makes you uncomfortable, I won't be mad!

-I match my partners length, but my usual replies are 4-6 paragraphs long (though I have gone up to 10 a reply at some point so).

-I can't promise daily replies, but unless something comes up (I'll tell you), I'll reply within a couple days. If you think I forgot, message me, I don't mind. c:

-Also I'm totally cool with ooc chat, I love it, so don't be afraid to talk to me outside of rp!

Small bit about the oc ;;

Derrik Dohii / Dru
Sexuality: Gay
Age depends on the rp, usually around 21-28
Has 1 daughter, she's usually around 3, though I have left her out in some rps so it's your preference and comfort
Personality : He can be a complete airhead at times, and it shows. He'll zone out, forget people's names, and usually is seen merely sitting and tapping his fingers. He plays in a band with 4 of his close friends from school, and is the main vocalist. He can act cool, and usually his attitude is seen as such (or just mere laziness, depending on who you ask), but otherwise he is very nice. He likes to be affectionate to people he knows, even people he's just met (to their dismay), and will literally tackle people he knows well. It's bad. Still he tries to do what people like, rather than what he likes, so he's more cautious when someone asks not to be touched. Not smart with most book related things, but he's very smart when it comes to cars and music. He has a good knack with reading people and loves kids.
Backstory : Dru grew up in a single parent home, with his mom. He worked through school with a bit of struggle, but he had an easier time getting a job. Clinging to cars and music, he ended up a mechanic with a night job of rock. Unfortunately he ended up making a mistake and got someone pregnant, they didn't want the kid, and he happily took the baby. He considers it the best day of his life, and will constantly tell anyone who listens about it. Still he considers his band mates his best friends, and his music his passion. He'll offer anyone who asks a ride, and ended up meeting his friends that way.

Some plots / pairings I'm really into right now :

Babysitter x Kid's parent

Soulmate aus of all kinds

King x Knight

Prince x Knight

The flowershop next to my cafe got a new employee and oh no I really think he's cute

Band member x Fan (undercover/not)

Demon x Human

Angel x Human

I prefer rping in private messages but anything is fine!! I'm also totally down to hear your plots you're into so please let me know!!c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back