• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy m x m elemental gods interest check!

geoinnit

hey!! i finally came up with an idea to post!! idk if theres a fandom or piece of media with a plot like this, but im not listing it under fandom because if there is, im unaware of it.

so basically, im thinking a universe where a bunch of teenagers/young adults find out that theyre gods, and have to learn how to control their elements. the god of heat and fire is a hyper 18 year old who struggles to sit still for longer than a second. he has control over heat, climate, volcanoes, and of course, fire. he took a little longer than the other new gods to be able to properly use his powers, but he's finally gained a decent level of control with the help of some of the older gods.

everything seemed to be running smoothly. that is, until every time the boy summoned a flame, the sky would darken and rain quickly began to pour. every time he raised the temperature, there were suddenly winds so harsh that the warmth couldnt even be felt. he refused to believe it was coincidence; he knows theres a god out there of similar age to himself who controlled both the wind and rain, and if it were any other situation, he'd just put it down to them not having great control over their elements either. but this, he knew, was intentional. he could feel it. and he was angry.

so the god of fire goes searching for the god of rain. he looks for weeks with no result. he asks all the other gods he knows of, no one knows where the guy is. he considers giving up, but it gets to a point where every weather forecast, in every country, is nothing but rain. its like the other god is mocking him. so he keeps looking. its about a month since the whole thing began, when he finally, finally, finds him.

the rp would be about the two meeting, the god of fire confronting the other, and eventually, maybe them falling in love. the romance isnt an absolute must for me, i dont mind if youd rather it be platonic!! if you have any questions about it, we can discuss the plot further over messages. if youre interested, please either reply to the thread, or send me a message! id prefer to write the god of fire, but if you want to instead, just ask! i dont mind at all!

thanks for taking the time to read through!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back