• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [M x F] X-Files Inspired Roleplay

through.route

[Disclaimer: Please note that the simple, half-assed formatting in this post has no bearing on my writing abilities lol. Still getting my acc sorted out!]

What am I looking for?
  • First and foremost, I'm looking to play the male in this pairing. Figured I'd put this out there first just in case it's not the way you lean.​
  • As of lately, I've been heavy into the X-Files. While I'm not necessarily looking for a copy-cat RP, I think a beautiful SL (storyline) could be crafted using the series as an inspiration. Science fiction is my jam, and the X-Files is chock-full of it. Let me also note that you DO NOT have to have seen the X-Files in order to respond to this thread — once again, I plan to loosely use the fundamentals of the show in lieu of straight copying it. Alien-hunting, UFOs, spooky stuff... etc etc. So long as you know about little green men, we're all set.​
About me/About you
  • I consider myself an 'advanced literate/literate' writer. While it's impossible for me to set a definitive range as to how much I write, I'd say, on average, I tend to write 2 - 8 paragraphs. Bottom line is, I'm going to give you a lot of substance.
    • That being said, I genuinely follow the golden rule of writing: quality over quantity. I'm not expecting a Shakespeare length novel every reply. Sometimes it's harder to give substance — especially in cases of filler scenes, strictly dialogue scenes, etc. Write as much or as little as you want to.​
  • As of current, I'm able to be pretty active. I have no preference as to how active my partner is — go at your own pace! This is a hobby, after all.​
  • I'm a huge fan of OOC talk. I like to get to know the person I'm writing with; it makes the experience much more personable. For this reason, I generally prefer to write on Discord (though I'm 100% open to other platforms).​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back