• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings M// Strange Midnight Cravings

Jupitersmoon

Gambler and Rambler
Heeeey, it's Blue! I'm looking for a few partners who can help me out with some cravings that I've been having lately, they basically range from all over the place so hopefully I'll find some interested! Honestly, I already feel like it's Halloween and you know what that means! Time to get spoopy! Lol no, for reals guys, I've been having some major monster type cravings and so that'll sort of be the focus? No not really but it'll be included.

Here's a bit about me though:

- I'm Blue, no not really but I like to be called that
- I'm over 18+, in college, and work part time but I'll always try to get replies in frequently
- I live in CTS
- I prefer M//, F//, and M/F pairings in that order but I'd be up to try some poly and or some nonbinary pairings!
-I give out anywhere from 1-15 paragraphs, I give what I get and so I'm quite flexible and not picky when it comes to those things
- I write in third paragraph, third person, and would prefer my partner to do the same
-I do rp on pm's, email, and discord (Though I'm new to discord so please be patient as I bumble around, figuring things out!)
- Can't think of anything else but if you have any questions, just ask!

Concepts I'm literally always down for and love:
ABO, Soulmates, Combination of previous two, and supernatural types

Craving Pairings!

Monster x Monster ( I have a siren boy who uses sign language to communicate that I'd love to use as well as several other ones)

Monster x Human (Parents collect monsters to keep in a sort of private zoo and gets a monster as a sort of pet for their child)

Alpha x Omega (Literally any troupe of this, whether in a sort of Dom/Sub world or not)

Soulmate Troupes that can be combined with any of the above

On everyone's body, there's a black mark on your body somewhere, knuckles, cheek, wrist, hand, etc. That explodes into a thousand colors when your soulmate touches it. So some people have hand prints on their faces, waiting sort of fearfully to be slapped or something by the one they're suppose to love, people who brush knuckles on the street and when they get home discover their knuckles are colorful and they walked by and didn't even know.

Whenever your soulmate gets hurt in anyway that leaves scarring, bruising, etc. The other soulmate has some sort of flowers bloom on their skin in the same spot. So soulmates that self harm have roses with thorns pushing out from their wrists whenever the other does, soulmates where one is abused cause the other to sprout daisies on their cheeks and body, etc. I just think it'd be cute to do something along those lines.

Everyone basically has a whole 'tattoo' sleeve of some sort of design in some sort of glowy color on your left arm and it matches identically to your soulmate. I thought it'd be interesting for someone who ended up falling in love with someone who wasn't their soulmate, burns or disfigures their mark to hide the fact that their not their soulmate and ends up regretting it terribly after the other leaves them for their real soulmate. The disfigured one sort of gives up on love after that, believing he doesn't have a soul mate till one day he sees someone with the same exact markings as he once had, now he has to convince him who he really is or something like that.

Can we do something with Monster's and abo dynamics and omg, yeeeessss. xD But seriously, I'd be up for a Monster + Human one maybe ~ ?

Alpha x Omega seems interesting to me if you're still looking.

I have an idea for flowering bruises combined with monster x human if you're interested c:

Hi there! I'm new to the site but I'm not new to roleplaying!

If you're still interested in new partners, I'd love to join you! I like all the themes you have listed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back