• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom M.O.T.L ooc

Characters
Here
nah I agree, but I also just really want to get this rp off the ground while my muse is fresh

Probably won't accept the mantis jinchuriki as it is now as its kinda the village shooting themselves in the foot to empower the sort who hurt themselves to utilise jutsu. As Physical and emotional pain is a way the tailed beasts can gain control.

So we have one host and three genin.
We could start the rp with one team and introduce team two if we get more players or we could do a rough start with the current roster on their day off.
Mucking about, training etc

Id rather a full roster so we can form teams better than me saying "these three a team and those three a team"

Its a good thing I can then. Whew...
Aha

But seriously if there's something else that's got someone's attention then they may as well go play it.

The main goal of this was for two teams with similar situations to interact, help each other, compete, fight, etc...

Its not as fun if people double up an such
I know if I had to make a jinchuriki and a cont-rod (if it wasn't my rp aha)
I wouldn't be enjoying it as much as 6 players with a character each.

Qrowlis Qrowlis
Just to clarify, is your character chosen for a jinchuriki team due to skill in sealing?

Nah that's fine, might need to share info regarding the seals on the hosts and the technique to open/close said seal.

Basically a knock off version of what naruto has...
spirals an shit on the stomach,
Go Right for tight left for loose etc

My character's mother is a sealmaster, perhaps she could have been present at the jinchuriki's sealing and even helped with the seal? For whichever team he's assigned.

(Also I'd like to note that I, personally, know jack and shit about how fuinjutsu works so I'm gonna wing my character's knowledhe to the best of my ability. P: )

My character's mother is a sealmaster, perhaps she could have been present at the jinchuriki's sealing and even helped with the seal? For whichever team he's assigned.

(Also I'd like to note that I, personally, know jack and shit about how fuinjutsu works so I'm gonna wing my character's knowledhe to the best of my ability. P: )

Just look it up on the Naruto Wiki

As there's a order of whose been accepted, there's only four.

It may appear as five, but I haven't liked one of those sheets aha

I don't need a screenshot, I think its abit odd if you have one before and after lol

Waiting on top most likely

Users who are viewing this thread

Back