• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom M.O.T.L ooc

Characters
Here
"So we get either a cool gorrilla or a boring music teacher?"
Female sakata gintoki and that one eyed samurai who was once his friend playing a weaponised string instrument

We should probably pass that Jonin offer along to the other individual in the Interest Check
I don't wanna offer it outright to imply they get it if they post.

"oh no, a RESPONSIBLE adult.

How FUN!"

Female sakata gintoki and that one eyed samurai who was once his friend playing a weaponised string instrument

I don't wanna offer it outright to imply they get it if they post.

I don't quite agree with the assessment but, I understandand and will trust your judgement.

Nothing against anyone but I've seen people play less then average sensei who rather be the best in the room then let others get a swing or are unable to convey a lesson.

Not saying my characters are the best but I'd rather try mine and if need to blame myself then get a replacement

If anyone has a decent idea for teams and backstory please share it here so everyone can contribute.

So far the most concrete fact is RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII has a character with a phobia of bugs so for comedic purposes that character shall be teamed with anyone bug related.

If anyone has a decent idea for teams and backstory please share it here so everyone can contribute.

So far the most concrete fact is RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII has a character with a phobia of bugs so for comedic purposes that character shall be teamed with anyone bug related.
Yay!

I don't really know what should be done with the Backstory specifics but, I would suggest that the Control Rods at least have a decent relationship amongst themselves.
They don't have to like each other but they should all have trained together in the past. Not necessarily consistent training, just enough to be familiar with their techniques

They would have training sessions in their determined teams at the very least.
At most would be joint training exercises and each player character has a idea about the other.

They would have training sessions in their determined teams at the very least.
At most would be joint training exercises and each player character has a idea about the other.

Alright. Would these training session have been done before meeting their assigned Jinchuriki? Or after?

Team 4 and 7 would have been decided upon when the kids were like four and five so the parents would have set up some sorta deal to prep them and the academy would know why the control rod kids got held back a year or two.

For example the uchiha girl would have been introduced to the jinchuriki before their sharingan develops, to get both used to each other etc

Would need the whole roster before training can be discussed in a past term but

How do you feel about the Senju-Uchiha rivalry/general playing out a bit with our characters lol? Like I can see Aya's uncle aggressively putting her forward as an option for the Jinchūriki team while she's young in large part because the Senju have already volunteered someone on their end. Also him counseling Aya to always beat the Senju kid whenever she can, "do it for the clan" lol. And though she's so young at the time she really has no idea about this rivalry or why she should do so, she still obeys her uncle and tries to one-up Gin in everything.

How do you feel about the Senju-Uchiha rivalry/general playing out a bit with our characters lol? Like I can see Aya's uncle aggressively putting her forward as an option for the Jinchūriki team while she's young in large part because the Senju have already volunteered someone on their end. Also him counseling Aya to always beat the Senju kid whenever she can, "do it for the clan" lol. And though she's so young at the time she really has no idea about this rivalry or why she should do so, she still obeys her uncle and tries to one-up Gin in everything.

I apologize for my delay in responding.
As for your question, I wholeheartedly support the Clan Rivalry. It only makes sense given how the Senju and Uchiha viewed each other prior to Konohagakur's formation.

For his part, Gin probably has no clue as to why he has a rival but, he will more than likely do his best to treat Aya like a friend given how often they've interacted.

Ah, our Uchiha arrises.

When will they start shooting moon death beams from their eyes?

I'm shit at bb code so i'mma not bother.

But, there she be.

"Hey, you know what I do when I get sad?

I eat dango and try to remember the good times.

Wana go spray paint the school?

Fill sensei's packs full of glitter?"

For his part, Gin probably has no clue as to why he has a rival but, he will more than likely do his best to treat Aya like a friend given how often they've interacted.
Yea, I was going to say it will more then likely be a one-sided thing on Aya’s part as Gin doesn’t seem like the type to have rivalry. He seems too nice for that lol.

If anything, she’ll be the one focusing very intensely on beating this boy in everything and from the beginning and gloating when she does and he’ll be like “lol why is this girl obsessed with me?”

When will they start shooting moon death beams from their eyes?
Hhmm.. I’m probably going to give it a day or two, y’know lol don’t want to stray too far from canon op-Uchiha

"Hey, you know what I do when I get sad?

I eat dango and try to remember the good times.

Wana go spray paint the school?

Fill sensei's packs full of glitter?"

Also, all of our characters are supposed to have been selected specially for the teams for the skills they have in keeping the jinchuriki under control. So she literally has to have some way she can keep the beast from emerging.

Maybe for your characters part, she could have a special breed of bugs that can feed off of tailed beast chakra?

That was mostly a joke, and i wasn't fully sure he was being serious.

But, that is a good idea...

...man shes gonna have a large hive...

Id rather wait then tell people to drop

all we need is one more character right? if need be maybe myself (or someone else if they want) could make one more?

If someone really wants to i don't mind to much but I'd prefer we all had one main character each

Users who are viewing this thread

Back