• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom M.O.T.L ooc

Characters
Here
So we can only cause beef and talk shit here? got it boss.

Could also plan backstory, but some shit must be spoken before hand.

Its more along the lines of team 4 and team 7 have been decided years ago and the clans of said characters forced a friendship between them early on

Think "ino-shika-cho" except the trio was made for the purpose of subduing a living weapon

So jinchuriki child 1 might only have two friends because the parents make their kids play with the monster, but those kids might hate that child and only tolerate them cause of their duty for the village etc

hahahahahaha look at these nerds roleplaying naruto.

wait.

That sounds the big sad, i wonder what others are planning? is somebody already got the second tailed beast in the works?

hahahahahaha look at these nerds roleplaying naruto.

wait.

That sounds the big sad, i wonder what others are planning? is somebody already got the second tailed beast in the works?
Lookit this tosser who can't find or read the cs page

But honestly I'm not sure, I'm just accepting the first sheet that works as my cs already got approval by someone else aha

Hi everyone! I have a Uchiha (cue the screams of agony at the word Uchiha) in the works, though I promise her Sharingan is not op and very toned down lol.

and I think both tailed beasts have been made already?

gottchyea

I shall resist the urge to be guy with big stick that he uses to smack people with.

Anyway, for some big sad edgy backstory I was going to have the Ryuo boy kill his parents after training goes wrong and some tails emerge. Of course he has no memory of this but others in the village probably hate that demon monkey fuck.

Leading to little monkey fuck being a orphan who lives alone until one of the control rod clans offers to take him in or pay for a apartment/invite to dinner every so often

hahaha look at the monkey boy, hahaha, look at how sad his story is.

hahaha, how horrid.

legit that shit gotta hurt. And is prime possible nuclear teenager territory, good idea higher ups on giving him manditory friends.

The inspiration of this story is
"what if the leaf village brass were smart aswell as assholes."

Why raise a living weapon with monster chakra inside them if they just grow up hating their home and being discriminated on for reasons beyond control. Their just damn lucky naruto was such a simp for Sakura and stubborn enough to wanna be hokage.

Fourth hokage like "treat my son well"
Third hokage is like "i bought him a room and don't care how the village treats him"

At least in this situation the idea of "be his friend so he doesn't become a psycho rogue" makes sense even if the village people are assholes

Alright. Definitely understanding this a lot more now.

I'd be more than willing to have Gin play host to one of the two Jinchuriki if that would be helpful.
(As in, provide them room and board).

"We need somebody to befriend one of these walking nukes."

Aburame: "Say no more."

Meet Ago Aburame, she is your new best friend and Co-conspirator for anything stupid.

11498-311742629.jpg

Im not going to but I half want to play a rip off of the freak kids in south park.
"Hey what's up? What do you wanna do today"
"i wanna burn the village to the ground..."
"Dammit we've been through this johnny..."

If that is your planned character I definitely want to team up, just for the ensuing hilarity of my own character's phobia of insects.
Shes the plan, once I get time to work on her.

Im not going to but I half want to play a rip off of the freak kids in south park.
"Hey what's up? What do you wanna do today"
"i wanna burn the village to the ground..."
"Dammit we've been through this johnny..."
"If you burn down the village, how will we get cheap dango?

Shits unfeasible.

Hold it for ransom and demand dango."

I'll be making the standard generic anime protagonist subtype B which is basically "happy go lucky puckish rogue who comically eats to much and only gets proper edgy kill crazy mad at the cost of his friends or senseless violence/evil"

So im sure he can fit in anywhere and progress plot at some pace

"variety is the spice of life.

Spice is also spice, what i'm saying is we need to eat more hot foods that burn our souls and our tongues." -Ago Aburame.

You don't need to sell this character any further, your most likely going to be accepted

wait, what shall sensei be like?

Im thinking one is a laid back somewhat scummy, beast of a woman who uses mainly Taijutsu but for the jinchuriki they utilise seals of various sorts.

The second is a man whose more serious and respected about the village who uses Genjutsu via music.

But if someone shows a decent example of a jonin in a pm or here I might sub one of my jonin out for someone elses

"So we get either a cool gorrilla or a boring music teacher?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back