• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings M/M Vampire/Any or F/F, Fandom, OC etc anything~

KeirenReine

Smol Bean
Looking for friends and partners here~ I don't shy away from any age but I prefer to RP with other adults even though on here there definitely won't be higher than pg13
Though if you are of age and would 'like' to, I do have a Discord as well, just check my profile or PM me ;3
I may also be back to work soon as I told my boss I am available whenever they need me.

I really want some people to play with him :) still 1x1 but different settings etc. For example so far I have him (offsite, with irl friends) vamp/wolf mate, and vamp/vamp mate, so what's some more. even if it's those again I don't mind. He's just adorable to use :3
I also have a couple other OCs of the fanged persuasion that could be of use as well. Toyhouse-OCs
Let me know what you think. I promise I don't bite...much.

Taron is the youngest offspring of the Crane family. He has 1 older brother and 2 older sisters as well. He half the time borrows (steals) their clothes to go on hunts. The family does sometimes get donated blood but most of the time Taron prefers to go out. The one thing he hates is constantly being cold but he cannot help it as it is a part of his heritage. The blood will warm him for up to an hour and that is about as quick as it will cool down in his body. He often hoards blankets and wears layers unless hunting.

Taron has a few quirks and hobbies. He has a habit of cracking his knuckles and biting at his lip when he is stressing. Often not realizing he is biting too hard until he is bleeding. He enjoys listening to music and reading human fiction depictions of what humans deam not real, which he knows is what they themselves have put into the human mind. He gets his kicks from reading hilarious tales of vampires and other things, rolling his eyes when he sees the things that do not affect him like garlic etc. But knows the council and vampire novelists have done so on purpose.

He is very much a foodie as well. The human food doesn't do a whole lot but he doesn't need to feed nightly at any rate usually 2x a week is good. The concept of sexual preference is also laughed at by the coven. Sure someone can identify one way or another but vampires tend not to discriminate and will procreate with whomever until they find their mate. Once they find their mate they will cease bothering with anyone else.

There is a little backstory on him. But it doesn't solely have to be mates. There are a few rogue clans causing trouble for the other covens. Becoming known to humans by attacking and killing them. Since it'll likely be kept at pg13 levels on here, it can always be implied but not talked on. lol
baa5390576b803e1e08c6312efb05087.jpg

Last edited:
Would you be interested in rping with another Vampire of a separate Noble house?

:D
His name is Fennorian, or Fenn for short. He is a total nerd and loves studying magic, herbalism/healing arts, and is really sweet in temperament. He doesnt like feeding off of unwilling people, and even when they are willing he prefers not to feed directly from them. If you let him, he will go on and on about his interests excitedly, and is the son of the leader of House Ravenwatch, Count Verandis Ravenwatch (He is one of the first known vampires). The house is known for being "good/friendly" vampires, who only feed on willing donors and curtail the actions of problematic vampires.
Fenn himself is still relatively new to being a vampire, but even still has pretty much mastered control over his more animalistic urges. He's not perfect though, he still needs to drink blood to survive, and often times will starve himself because he can't just ask anyone to let him feed off of. And of course, the less he feeds the more likely he'll lose control.

Does that answer enough for you? :3

:D
His name is Fennorian, or Fenn for short. He is a total nerd and loves studying magic, herbalism/healing arts, and is really sweet in temperament. He doesnt like feeding off of unwilling people, and even when they are willing he prefers not to feed directly from them. If you let him, he will go on and on about his interests excitedly, and is the son of the leader of House Ravenwatch, Count Verandis Ravenwatch (He is one of the first known vampires). The house is known for being "good/friendly" vampires, who only feed on willing donors and curtail the actions of problematic vampires.
Fenn himself is still relatively new to being a vampire, but even still has pretty much mastered control over his more animalistic urges. He's not perfect though, he still needs to drink blood to survive, and often times will starve himself because he can't just ask anyone to let him feed off of. And of course, the less he feeds the more likely he'll lose control.

Does that answer enough for you? :3
Yes! Now the question is who would be a good fit with him, Aiden or Taron. (or whichever you see better to fit as well?) Aiden is in the Link

hmmmm, that's a toughie. Who do you have more muse for? Can you forsee any specific interactions with one of them more than another??

hmmmm, that's a toughie. Who do you have more muse for? Can you forsee any specific interactions with one of them more than another??
Taron is more nerdy goob who is a romantic. Aiden is more of a teasing kind of 'I'm nutral but I will harass people to get what I want' Currently using both so muse, is still kind of with both of them.

Hmmm, how about we go with Taron then? Do you mind making the thread?

Hi there. What setting (time/location) did you have in mind for him? And what age range did you want our characters to be in?
Location is more of a smaller Town rather than a city, Modern day. Like there's 2 local bars, a few shops but not a whole lot. (Taron's family live up on the outskirts foreseeing the town as well up on a cliff-side. ) He's 22, so anywhere in around it even older he doesn't mind. He's a pureblood so he was born the way he is. He just wouldn't associate with an elder for instance unless it was strictly business.

What's the idea? :>

Well I had this idea where people who have the ability to use magic (especially if they're strong) have a higher quality of blood (to vampires) and it can be addictive to the point where both humans and vampires hunted them nearly to extinction

Well I had this idea where people who have the ability to use magic (especially if they're strong) have a higher quality of blood (to vampires) and it can be addictive to the point where both humans and vampires hunted them nearly to extinction
So kinda like if a human had a few drops of blood from a vamp too *nods* *if you're old enough True Blood reference*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back