• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay for those who don't know an Isekai (Japanese: 異世界, transl. "different world" or "otherworld") is a genre of light novels, manga, anime and video games that revolve around a person from Earth who is transported to and has to survive in another world, such as a fantasy world, virtual world or parallel universe.

I just watched both seasons of Ascendance of a bookworm, really good, 10/10 think you should watch it, The 8th Son? Are You Kidding Me?, which is really good 10/10, and By the Grace of the Gods again, 10/10 should watch AND ALSO Knights & Magic

But that's not what I want to RP
I want to RP something where my character is a trans man and ends up in this fantasy world as a man, like a dream come true sort of thing.(as someone who is exploring the fact I am most likely trans this would honestly be a dream come true if it happened to me-)
But they are low ranking, having spent a while just in the woods and leveling up, so socially they are not known to be powerful, like they showed up in the world with nothing other than clothes and some items from the gods who blessed them, along with the knowledge from earth they carry on into this other one

He then ends up saving a Noble or in the service of a Noble somehow, doing so by the magic he wields

The romance side of things would be Mage x Noble men

Anyway if you want to know more shoot me a DM and we can chat

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back