• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy M/M search thread

Knight boi

‘Boo.’
Howdy there people I’m gonna keep it short and simple!
I can write about a couple detailed paragraphs so I think we’ll be fine with that! I’m not novella yet but I can give a good lengthen post but I also can mirror people who can’t write as much!

I have no triggers besides anything related to pedophilia or anything similar to that!

So I was thinking about doing a role play where it’s a world where the gods walk with the humans and each god has one servant that will obey them! I’m also thinking that gods can also date their servant too!

So our main plot will focus on the ‘goddess’ Aphrodite, but there’s this quote that says,’Beauty is in the eye of the beholder’ and wants for explore this!

I was thinking that Aphrodite would dress and act like a girl but is actually a guy who looked like one! And then him and his servant would have major crushes over each other too!

I’m thinking that this role play would start from a ball hosted by the gods, to have a fancy party and that’s where we would start off from!

I’m thinking that they sort of look like ryuji ayukawa from blue period!
21F34E0D-8C58-46AF-84B6-9997F6CAC872.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back