• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Minteafresh

Hello! You can call me Mint. Just a repost of a previous thread, but it had more things and I find it easier to make a new thread as opposed to updating one all the time. Is that weird? Probably, but please make sure to check out this little
- I'm a minor in highschool, so if that makes you uncomfortable then please don't read further.

- As the title says, this is a m/m roleplay. I don't do f/f as I don't really like playing female characters and m/f makes me feel weird since I've had bad experiences with that. Like girl stalking my oc home bc they liked him and bullying people he was friends with weird so uh yeah, no thanks.

- I'm on daily and would prefer if my partner could send daily replies. Not saying you have to be on every second of the day, but just one a day. Of course, one reply every two days is nice too

- I would like that my partner writes more then, ' he smiled ' and at the very least one paragraph. I'm not saying you have to be descriptive and write a big wall of text, but just ya'know, give me something to work with. Also, third person is preferred !

- if at any point the roleplay no longer interests you, please let me know and don't just stop responding.

- I don't continue roleplays that's been dead/inactive longer then 10 days. So if you haven't responded in that time, chances are I probably won't either. Of course there are instances where I will, like breaks or just needing time away. The reason I mainly don't continue a roleplay after ten days is because maybe I was feeling it then, but after ten days I've probably moved on to something else ya'know?

- I promise I'm not a strict person at all. Just wanted to give you a little brief info about me if you wanted to roleplay. So please don't see me as someone super strict, because I literally vibe all the time

- I'm rather indecisive aswell, so I usually just let people decided, or say ' I don't mind ' because well..I really don't!

- please communicate with me. If I'm doing something that you don't like, don't keep quiet and suddenly ghost me. Please inform me so that I can understand.
. It doesn't contain the secrets to the universe I'm afraid, but just some things I think are kinda important if you wanna rp. Ask questions if you have em, I don't bite. Unless you happen to be a plate of mac and cheese, then it's gonna hurt. Also, if none of the ideas/plots you see below interest you, N e ways, onto the plot ideas things I had. Also, I always forget this part but the part I prefer to play is the one bolded.

-cop x criminal. I really like the dynamic of a cop whose super serious about his job, but then ends up falling for a super flirty criminal who just makes the most suggestive comments and it'd be cute

- person x yandere. Ok, but gotta jazz it up. So basically the person knows the other would kill for them, and is like A-ok with it. Idk maybe they aren't too fond of people and the yandere is the first to be nice. Or they've been bullied, who knows. Like imagine the yandere just skipping over to their crush covered in the blood and the person doesn't mind and is like ' go take a shower ' maybe kinda slow burn bc the person is maybe untrusting and he's like ' why would anyone like me ' and the yanderes like ' bitchyouperfectionmwahchefskiss'

- regular person x werewolf. Like maybe the persons just taking a hike at night and the werewolf at first plans on killing them, but then surprise thats your mate ahaha sucker enjoy ;) Or maybe the werewolf has been a wolf and living with the person and one day the person comes home to find their ' dog ' as a human and it's ' lets flip our shit ' time bc wtf Fluffy I told you everything-

- animal turned human x owner. Like where yc is some creature with a animal form and they get caught by like dog catchers? idk but anyway their put up for adoption and mc adopts them not knowing their a animal and one day mc comes home from work early and sees their precious pet as a human and it'd be fun. Creative liberty you can do a werewolf who looks like a dog or a neko cat or like fuck a harpy thats a bird or like anything just don't do
some softfemboynekoiwillhurtyou weird shit plz

- friend x single dad. Look idk what happened to the mom but one guys stuck with a kid(s) and he moves in with his best friend. Now their working together to raise a child and maybe fall in love along the way, who knows.

- friend x bully/emo. Ok so this ones kinda weird but basically yc is like emotionless and they don't smile alot. Or their like a asshole with anger issues but n e ways they have a friend who like transfers to their school and the person does like a 180 in personality. Emotionless child is smiling and laughing around them and like if their always mad they go super soft for their bestie and everyones so fucking confused.

- manager x player. This is like haikyuu based and I'm really feelin it rn. I have this upbeat and cheery manager oc I really wanna use sksksks. He's not in a set team either so if your oc ( I only do oc x oc ) is in a certain team, we'll go with that one, or if you have a fav

- Ok so I kinda wanted to do this, ' we're friends but I'd def date you ' kinda thing where muse a's parents keep asking them when their gonna get a s/o and muse a is annoyed so their like, ' i do have one ! ' and now their in trouble bc theres a family cookout happening and their parents said to bring their lover. So in a panic they beg muse b to come with them. Happy to help their bestie out they agree but muse b hits it off super well with their family and now muse a is like ' wait hold up i think i like him-' and thus unearths feelings for their best friend and it's wild-

- friend x soft yandere. So like muse a and b are friends, and muse a is kinda popular whereas muse b is not. but their still besties. Anyway with the popularity muse b gets jealous bc other people are trying to take their best friend from them so they start making up lies like ' oh yeah don't go out with Sara she's been bullying me behind your back ' and ofc muse a believes them so like soft yandere thinks that no one can be as close to their bestie as them and maybe they catch feelings idk.

- roommate x supernatural being. Ok so like, the person knows that the other isn't exactly human but literally doesn't care. Like if their a vampire and need blood, the roomie is just like, ' sure you can have some of mine, but you owe me some candy- ' and if their like a werewolf then the roomies making sure to buy tons of meat for the house. This one isn't too plot driven, it's just soft-

- famous gamer/youtuber x lover. Ok I've seen too many cute stories of one person being like some really popular youtuber person and they play games. And ppl are like super suspious bc whose that person that appears in the background? Whose making them food despite the fact the gamer says they can't cook..I mean that food looks really good and the fans are like ' are u dating someone ????? ' and i think it'd be super funny and maybe one day he's like, ' yeah I'm dating someone ' and like cute-

- criminal x boyfriend. Ok but like those scenarios where one person is like some mafia boss or gang leader and super powerful and badass but literally so soft for their boyfriend and they want cuddles and to be babied and everyone who works with them is shook-

criminal x new recruit. Idk bout this one but I figured someone joined a gang for..idk maybe their home life isn't too great and they end up get caught up in a gang but like it's not as gun crazy and murder filled as they thought but like some weird family who like maybe sometimes steals from stores and ok maaaybbbee they kill people once or twice but just some cute stuff-

- mermaid x sea creature. Ok look. So like some sea creature. Could be some shark guy, a siren or like whatever ok, internets got stuff. But like maybe no one wants to be their friend. Maybe they look weird, eat people or aren't very nice. But idk maybe the mermaid gets caught in netting and the sea creature person helps them and they become friends

- human x vampire. idk but what if this human catches a vampire drinking blood and the vampires like, ' now I gotta kill you ' but the humans like, ' ooorrr, I give you blood in exchange for living- ' and along the way they become close. Or maybe childhood friends where ones a vampire. Maybe they like move in with eachother and like..stuff-

more plots added when I think of em. Also, I'm totally cool if you suggest or want to do some kinda spin on one! Rather then reply here, please dm me! I plan on keeping this thread and don't want to annoy someone with constant bumps. So please dm me :)

Last edited:
i'm interested in quite a few of your ideas, and i'd love to discuss one. i'm a female, though. will that be a problem?

- human x vampire. idk but what if this human catches a vampire drinking blood and the vampires like, ' now I gotta kill you ' but the humans like, ' ooorrr, I give you blood in exchange for living- ' and along the way they become close. Or maybe childhood friends where ones a vampire. Maybe they like move in with eachother and like..stuff-

^This intrigues me. I am female but I can play a male and don't mind playing one.

i'm interested in quite a few of your ideas, and i'd love to discuss one. i'm a female, though. will that be a problem?

No of course no! m/m as in the ocs are male, not the actual roleplayer! You can dm me and we can discuss it some more ^^

^This intrigues me. I am female but I can play a male and don't mind playing one.

Awesome, dm me and we can talk more ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back