• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern M/M romance but not really...?

horrorshow

black magic and cigarettes
Hey so I'm as bad at explaining myself as I am at titles but I'm going to make an effort here.

I've recently gotten some free time on my hands (although not that much, it's a lot compared to what I HAD) and I would love to spend some of it writing.

So a few things about me: I work like 10 hour days sometimes so please forgive me for that period of the day when I'm non existent/if I'm dead tired when I get home.

I'm a 22 almost 23 y/o dude who's been roleplaying for over 10 years.

I don't have any solid plots just some basic ideas and themes I wanna go with.

I really really really wanna do a m/m game with a semi literate to literate partner who can communicate outside of the game to discuss how we progress in the event it slows down. Not asking you to stay in constant contact with me, just be open to communication so we can keep things going.

I am super in the mood for a modern realistic type thing with darker or I guess melancholic or.....idk? Themes in that general area? In the mood for a very troubled relationship that's barely working anymore or the start of one that's clearly going to be a trainwreck? I know I want there to be more than just the romance aspect of the plot so i need someone to help me get a creative flow going for an idea.

Like I said I have nothing solid but does anyone have any ideas or wanna message with me to come up with something?

I got no strict rules besides please be mostly literate, communicative, mature, and don't expect me to write sexually explicit scenes cause I'm not gonna lol. But everything else is a go for me.

Cheers!!

Hey! I know this is an old post, but in case you're still looking I wanted to introduce myself and let you know I'm interested!

Hey! I know this is an old post, but in case you're still looking I wanted to introduce myself and let you know I'm interested!
Hey I would be up for this too and just on the off chance that there is no reply from op, maybe we can do the rp? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back