• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

YuhBoiNemo

Skyfallian King
Hello I'm Nehemiah but you can call me Nemo.
I'm 20 years old a freshman in college and I would love to find a roleplay buddy for this plot idea that I've been working on.
So if you're interested just comment down below and we can move this to discord because it'll be easier for me.
I have a OC, which is just myself and I have some cartoon pictures I have for the looks of my OC so just bare with me on that.

My character is myself and I'm 5'10, black, brown eyes, black hair, and some facial hair.
I'm masculine too but can be submissive, but with that being said, do not rush into intimacy, I want it to happen organically and natural..
I love RP so much so I want this to feel like a movie.

My ideal rp partner can either be a furry or male.
I want them taller than me and masculine as well.

But okay so here is what I was thinking for the plot, so it starts off at high school.. but it's a roleplay that will be and last a very very long time because I love roleplay.
But we either start off at high school freshman-senior or seniors to college/real life..

Now this rolelpay consists of romance, drama, high school, supernatural, horror, and even sci-fi

Now one dude was down roleplay with me but he has a lot of people he roleplays with some I'm sort of in a queue waiting line but ehh it's fine. But the plot is I am a human and the supernatural other character is either a vampire or werewolf. We are from two different friend groups and we don't really like each other, but we are grouped as lab partners for this assignment and maybe even a research project.

But if you lets say were to be a werewolf or vampire, I would do research on the origin of that mystical creature and I would go in depth and do extra research like ask around town and maybe even try to see if our town has someone who knows more about it.

Then your character gets mad at me because I'm closer to finding out who he really is and he doesn't like that.. it's already a pain that we are partners in this project so we hate each other's guts but we learn to deal with each other

Then one day you leave school early and I follow you in the woods and I find out who you are and then it all makes sense why you were getting mad at me in the freaking first place.. But there is also some killings going around in the town and we don't know who is behind all this.. we are just scared and don't who to turn to.. (horror and romance comes in here)

So later on the town gets crazy divided and now our old friends live in a section of town that we don't really interact with and this is where we get heartbroken and torn because our old friends replaced us and this is what brings our characters closer because now it's like you're stuck with me and after opening up a little bit with me, you consider me as your friend.

So yeah that's it and I hope one day I find a buddy and I can roleplay it with me

I would like it if it was a masculine male who's 20+ or older just over 19 is great.

Thank you
Nemo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back