• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings M/M roleplay partner

tricksie

Merry Wanderer of the Night
Hi! I go by tricksie here, so that's what you can call me.

So, first of all, as stated in the title, this is an ad for m/m. I don't care whether or not you are actually a male in real life, so long as you are comfortable with roleplaying one! While I am generally pretty lenient, this is a point that I won't bend on

Second of all, I would like to roleplay OCs, please! I'm just not in the mood for fandom stuff right now. Plus, I don't really know most of the popular fandoms at the moment, if I'm being honest.

Let's get to the fun stuff! I am willing to roleplay lots and lots of genres as well as many different kinds of characters. Some of the general ideas I enjoy include:

1. Modern/Slice of life (note that when I say slice of life, I do not necessarily mean an average life, I am one hundred percent happy to do something dark!)
  2. Victorian era (historical accuracy be damned, we're in this for the aesthetic!)
  3. Boarding School/Academy
  4. Yandere (I hate to use this word, but I can't think of any other way to describe it)
  5. Circus performers (this dips its toes into fantasy waters)
  6. Mental Hospital meeting (if you want to roleplay this, PLEASE be sensitive. I myself have been a patient in one and ask that you approach this respectfully.)
  7. Ghosts (I love, love, LOVE the idea of a ghost falling in love with a human)
  8. Much much more, I'm happy to listen to any ideas you may have!
If you're interested in any of this, please get in contact with me! We can further discuss details and such then.

I don't mind trying a ghost role play BUT I need some help though to make it work if that is okay now.

I have an Idea for a Yandere RP if you are willing to be the yandere. Let me know if you wanna hear it!

Hey! I'm down to do something with you if you're still looking.

Would be interested in modern/slice of life with possibly some darker themes. I also like the boarding school idea and the victorian era idea as well if you had any ideas for either of those!

I am still looking! Just PM me if you wanna talk further, and I'll tell you some ideas I have!

I would be interested in the circus performer, either with my shifter oc or with a normal human. Or the ghost roleplay if you'd like?

Honestly, I like the idea of a dark slice of life or maybe a mixture of one of your idea's with the fantasy genre?

Hi! I go by tricksie here, so that's what you can call me.

So, first of all, as stated in the title, this is an ad for m/m. I don't care whether or not you are actually a male in real life, so long as you are comfortable with roleplaying one! While I am generally pretty lenient, this is a point that I won't bend on

Second of all, I would like to roleplay OCs, please! I'm just not in the mood for fandom stuff right now. Plus, I don't really know most of the popular fandoms at the moment, if I'm being honest.

Let's get to the fun stuff! I am willing to roleplay lots and lots of genres as well as many different kinds of characters. Some of the general ideas I enjoy include:

1. Modern/Slice of life (note that when I say slice of life, I do not necessarily mean an average life, I am one hundred percent happy to do something dark!)
  2. Victorian era (historical accuracy be damned, we're in this for the aesthetic!)
  3. Boarding School/Academy
  4. Yandere (I hate to use this word, but I can't think of any other way to describe it)
  5. Circus performers (this dips its toes into fantasy waters)
  6. Mental Hospital meeting (if you want to roleplay this, PLEASE be sensitive. I myself have been a patient in one and ask that you approach this respectfully.)
  7. Ghosts (I love, love, LOVE the idea of a ghost falling in love with a human)
  8. Much much more, I'm happy to listen to any ideas you may have!
If you're interested in any of this, please get in contact with me! We can further discuss details and such then.

If you're still looking for a partner, PM me! I am delighted by more than a few of your prompts and would be interested to see if we can work something out!

I just got a chance to google it :p Yes! That sounds like something that could be fun -- it might also pair well with some of your other prompts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back