• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom M/M Search!

Moonbow

➸ •• 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

About Me
My name is Moon, but you can also call me Bow. I’ve been on a writing kick lately, so I thought it could be fun to make this little search thread and maybe find some people to write with. I’d like for it to be a chill experience for us both, not too much stress or pressure to have everything be perfect.

There are only a few rules here. Be eighteen or over, be respectful, and be open to chatting. If you don’t feel comfortable conversing about anything except the plot, that’s okay, but communication is important to me. I’m only looking for m/m pairings right now and I only want to write with/against original characters.

I consider myself to be lazy-lit. A handful of well-written paragraphs per post. Sometimes more, rarely less. I love the occasional super long post, but I’m too tired to maintain super long replies constantly. I’m active enough to promise a couple posts per day and more when I’m not busy.

Basic Ideas
All of these can be expanded! They’re just little ideas for us to use as inspiration.

1. A science-fantasy space adventure. Two characters surviving aboard a desolate ship, no memory of how they got there? One character stranded upon an alien planet? Limitless possibilities.

2. A human gets taken in by a group of eccentric supernatural creatures.

3. Supernatural mafia? Even more drama. Could tie into the idea above.

4. Zombies. Always, zombies.

5. Suggest your own idea!

Last edited:
Bumping this!

I'd love to do a zombie M/M with you! I have the perfect character for a zombie apocalypse and I've actually been working on a zombie apocalypse book! So this would really help me start it :)
But the Science-Fantasy one sounds so appealing! I've recently gotten into watching Voltron again and have found an interest in anything alien related, this is such a doozy!
AHHH THEY ALL SOUND SO GOOD! (Is the human kidnapped by a bunch of eccentric monsters based off of Chris Barnett?)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back