• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings M/M partner search!

HanTHyun

That One Person
Hello hello!

I am looking for RP partners here.
I am over 21. As for RP partners. I prefer to RP with people over the age of 18. That's all that really matters to me in terms of your personal life!

Onto the more important parts...My RP rules! PLEASE READ THESE!

---M/M only!!---
---I play only uke/bottom/sub. Whatever you want to call it.That does not mean they will be wimpy useless things (Unless you are looking for that. I can do that too lol). They tend to be on the more elegant side. Think...50s housewife. I will also play female/male side characters of course.
---VERY IMPORTANT: VERY IMPORTANT [[This is long, but keeps getting ignored, so I just keep trying to make it more clear. ^^; ]]: I am looking for someone who will play manly and masculine men! I like my tops acting and looking like real men. I like them dominant and make a move. Sue me. I do not want some perfect pretty boy emo guy that is skin and bones and is somehow super strong and emotionless like out of some anime. Not looking for someone who is going to have to ask for permission 10 times just to kiss someone. So please masculine realistic tops only! Someone with some charm and not some super cold emotionless anime stuff. Masculine doesn't mean muscles and all that physical bit. My point is just no tiny scrawny dudes basically. You get it. Rugged sort of guys. Manly doesn't mean no emotion ever, just like feminine doesn't mean some weak useless crying all the time thing. It's just one aspect of a person. My characters are not attracted to men who are not masculine/dominant.
---I tend to write 2-10 long paragraphs (Depending on what the RP calls for at the time). Less if it's needed to move the plot along. Please be able to write at least 2-3. 3rd Person writing.
---No God modding! Do not write for my character! Their actions/words/and reactions are not for you to control. It's no fun when people take over your character without permission.
---NO teenage RPs or teenage characters. I would prefer your character be over the age of 23! Be realistic with age based on rp factors such as your characters job/role.
---Please reply at least once every few days. I will do the same.
---Be friendly and lets at least know each other a little.
---I love drama and romance and am not a fan of comedy though a little bit never hurts.
---Have no problem with cussing, violence, blood, and gore, yada yada.
---As for pics I will do real life face claims only (Usually models or actors used). Descriptions only are also an option though a reference pic is prefered. You may also use realism style drawings/paintings. Not an anime fan so no anime stuff!

FEEL FREE TO TELL ME ANY PLOT YOU HAVE THAT YOU WANT TO RP!
If you are interested in RPing please PM me!

Got plenty of plots to share, but would love to hear yours as well of come up with something new together!​

PM ME IS INTERESTED!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back