• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [M/M] Oc's - multiple plot lines inside! Realism, Fantasy, and Medieval

internetbad

playing with littlest pet shops
Hi! I'm Emi!
tumblr_o9eez5zS5P1umx6dzo1_1280.gif

I'm 19, and I would prefer partners 18 or older.
For responses, about a paragraph or more average is fine by me! I like to be descriptive in the beginning, but it is natural if the rp mellows out as far as detail. Minor spelling mistakes are fine by me, I have dyslexia so it happens here and there if I don't catch it when reviewing my response, but I still think grammar is really important for the immersion ^_^ I will try to respond a few times a day depending on the progress of the RP, I will be transparent with my response schedule as time goes on since i'm a student, there is no rush! OOC comments and stuff are also fun.

As far as the characters, a visual would be preferable, I usually like to doodle my characters, so a semi-realistic semi-anime style works.
Heres a ref I use for a character, especially since the artist has different drawings of them :)
Credit: https://twitter.com/qorhvk_tlqkf/with_replies?lang=en [they deleted all their posts so u can only find their art on pinterest ughghghg]
f1b3d3b34994bd441597ae4642e1ff7f.jpg

163ae0ca0a89e18283c6a1c87bbb9eb6.jpg

I have some Plot lines i worked out below - feel free to dm me about any of these you show interest in! We can also work out plots if you would like to do something different.

1 - Delinquent x Gentle guy
Location: A modern-day university of some kind, either in N. America, Japan, Korea

The delinquent is rough around the edges, and is only attending the university because his family comes from wealth. The Gentle guy shows kindness to all creatures, including people who seem a bit unapproachable. Despite the Delinquents scary rumors and intimidating nature, the Gentle guy cant help but feel the need to talk to him - is it his well-meaning nature to be there for someone who seems troubled, or is it something more selfish and based in infatuation?

[perhaps they build a friendship on an uncommon mutual interest, tutoring, or perhaps being involved in a scary event together: ex. Gentle guy is saved by Delinquent from getting robbed by some punks ??]

2 - Vampire x Human

A vampire becomes obsessed with a local human working at a tavern, but this obsession is far past the taste of blood; but rather endearment towards them. The vampire is already an odd one anyways, but he has never felt this way before about a human, let alone another vampire. He comes from a family known to be "powerful" and "rich", keeping their vampire nature a secret by considering their coven a "family", the vampire is a bit reckless with his behavior since following the human around, and eventually starts making advances towards the human. The human is obviously freaked out, but because of his boring, and honestly quite depressing life, he implies the invitation of the vampires silly antics in his life. Soon they become closer, and the two of them get to know more about each other.

[lots of fun moments in store for this one, like the vampire inviting the human to his home, to the humans family meeting the vampire. Also, I encourage the idea of the vampire being kind of gender ambiguous, especially since its not like vampires can reproduce anyways.]

3 - Cutsey wizard [magical boy?] x older grumpy shut-in

There was a weird rip in the universe, so a wizard from a fantasy world ends up in the boring human world !! The wizard ends up in the home of an older, groggy shut-in, who only really goes out to go to work and get groceries. He's a bit unkept, and totally wants the situation to not involve him, but the wizard urges him it was destiny they met and sticks by his side. The grump tries to live his life normally as he did before, just with a weird wizard guy living in his house. It's not too bad, although the wizard says he's trying to figure out ways to get back, he ends up cleaning up the apartment, and bringing in plants and such to make it more like a home. Life becomes a lot less lonely, and more comfortable...that is, until crazy stuff starts happening. The shut-in is forced into the magical world with the wizard when the spell to go back is casted, and over time, he realizes he prefers this world over the real world - perhaps the wizard left some unfinished business as well.

I'll update this when I get more ideas - feel free to pitch ideas my way as well :D Comment below what you would be interested in and I can shoot you a DM

Hellooo I was interested in all of your ideas! Though I think I might like the Delinquent/Gentle guy plot the best of the three. But I am fine with all three of them as well.

Hey there, Emi 👋✨ Super interested, feel free to send a DM my way if these ideas are still available to RP. #3 sounds especially delightful, magical boys are always fun and merging modern/fantasy settings has a lot of potential creatively speaking ^-^

Hey there, Emi 👋✨ Super interested, feel free to send a DM my way if these ideas are still available to RP. #3 sounds especially delightful, magical boys are always fun and merging modern/fantasy settings has a lot of potential creatively speaking ^-^
of course! I'll shoot you a quick DM and we can talk about it ^^

Hey there! I'm definitely interested in your first or second plot. If you're still looking for partners, I'd love to figure something out. ^^

If you're still interested, feel free to shoot me a DM! ^^ we can talk more about what we want to do there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back