• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom m/m MHA/FF/KH/Genshin

Ravanna

About me
I’m Ravanna, a 20+ years old working lady from Germany (UTC+1), which makes my English good but not perfect (I always try to widen my vocabulary, though); If you can deal with that you get yourself a very devoted writer, one that shares songs when I find them fitting, likes to OOC chat with you while/after writing a post and someone that always tries to mirror the length given. I write paragraphs, past or present tense, third person, thoughts sometimes in second. I can do 50 – 2000 words, it all depends on you.

What I’m looking for
Someone female, 20+ with a bit of time; I can often answer multiple times a day (though not extreme rapid fire; I do have to pay attention to my work, but usually every 2-3 hours is doable during weekdays) given my job is a lot of deskwork, and I’d like someone who also enjoys writing and can reply at least once a day?
Oh, and I’m looking for only m/m. No OCs. I love slow burn. I love my characters and themes a bit on the dark side and rarely let things become fluffy easily.
In general, I don’t have a fixed preference in who I want to write, so I am open to discuss that any time. They are all aged up accordingly.

Tropes I enjoy:
slow burn, jealousy, amnesia, hate to love, misunderstandings, pretenses, hurt and comfort, divorced!AUs, Band!AUs

My Hero Academia
Bakugo/Todoroki
Midoriya/Bakugo

Genshin Impact
Kaeya/Diluc
Zhongli/Childe

Kuroko no Basket
Aomine/Kise

Final Fantasy XV
Ignis/Noctis

Final Fantasy VII
Cloud/Reno

Kingdom Hearts
Axel/Roxas
Riku/Sora

Persona 5
Main (Akira)/Ryuji
Mishima/Ryuji
Mishima/Akira

I’d love to try Akira/Ryuji/Mishima and see where drama leads them.

Persona 3
Akihiko/Shinjiro

There’s Danganronpa 2, such a great game, and I am looking for something willing to do Hajime/Fuyuhiko because gosh, these two, Fuyuhiko in general, needs more love than he got so far. I also pair him with Kazuichi. (I pair anyone with Kazuichi; I love him to pieces, so feel free to throw Gundam at him or whatnot)

Didn’t find what you were hoping for, but it was a close call?
Just ask, really. I game a lot, I’m ooooold, so I know many games and characters, and if you‘re interested just drop me a message telling me a bit about yourself and what you’d be interested in.
Thanks for your time!

Why would you only want a female roleplay partner when you’re only role playing m/m?

Thankfully you don't have to write with me if my tastes do not align with you and you can simply move on and find someone who does not seem 'weird' to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back