• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Kingdom Hearts MxM roleplays!

Aqua7KH

Keyblade Master
Hello! I’m Aqua, I’m 25F and I’m looking for partners to write Kingdom Hearts MxM pairings with!

I write third person 2-4 paragraphs, so please be able to match. In terms of what I’m looking for, I’m looking for a partner who is able to match with me and who is also 20+ I enjoy a lot of dark angstier themes as well as AUs so someone my age who enjoys similar themes would be great!

As for ships, I have many ships I love, although the main ship I am looking for is SoRiku! SoRiku lives rent free in my head, so if you’re able to play as the Riku to my Sora, I would appreciate it. Likewise I will do my best to double with a different canon pairing if possible. In general here are the KH ships I enjoy (with the first characrer being the character I usually like to play as):

Sora/Riku
Isa/Axel
Ventus/Vanitas
Sora/YMX
Young Eraqus/YMX
Brain/Lauriam

As stated SoRiku is the main one I’m interested in, including Isa/Axel if we include sea salt family content. If interested please DM me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back