• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [M/M] Long term Partner search

Relias_

Rose tea tastes good sometimes
Roleplay Type(s)
I apologize for the basic intro ( ≧Д≦)

Have you thought of adventuring the mysterious caverns and legends that would be stored inside? Pretty sure almost all of us has had a phase of that once in our lives.

A plane crash brought together strangers of different views and lives into a strange island filled with strange beings and events began unfolding before their very eyes. This is an island where mortal statuses holds no ground, those who are weak become feed for the abundance of traps and puzzles within the island.

'Blessed' by the beings that watches this sick turn of events, they were given powers to aid their escape. It is up to them whether to fight or simply perish within this island.

A battle of wits and brawns begins now.

Hello, to anyone who had rp'ed with me in the past I apologize for being missing after so long. Real life just does that sometimes.

This is kind of, dungeon-crawler battle royale type of roleplay except we will also be playing the other NPCs and strangers. I haven't thought about the plot all that much because brainstorming is better with two people.

Now I'm looking for just a one or two people for this long term roleplay otherwise I will be swamped. I've always been wanting to do a roleplay where bouts of dangers brought soulmates closer together, near death and being rescued at the last minute. Seperated and meeting again after solving puzzles and battles.

IMG_20221216_200602.jpg
・Name: Valkain Aldrich
・Age: 23
・Gender | Pronouns: Male, He/Him
・Sexuality: Homosexual
・Height: 172cm
・Weight:145 lbs
・Occupation: President of [Arcadia's Trials] Japan branch.

IMG_20221217_005027.jpg
・Personality: Valkain isn't one to overly put himself on the line for the sake of ending conflicts, he'd rather stay away from such time and mentally consuming affairs and just focus on the happy things. In terms of taking care of others, he deals fairly well with being the big brother of the group and you could say he's well fit to be a housekeeper.

While he is benevolent, it shouldn't be taken to the point of thinking that he is a pushover. Otherwise he is a relaxed fellow who is much like a stray leaf following the movement of running waterways. The glimmer of the water's surface as well as the sound of rushing waterways would be a calming scenery for others. But who would be the one to rescue him from being completely swept away into the awaiting waterfall?

・Likes: Drawing, pottery making, his usual walks, ice skating, skateboarding, wall climbing.
・Dislikes: Bitter food, humid and loud environment. Obnoxious, nonsense-pick-a-fight-because-I-can people.

Reason why he was on the plane: On his way to conduct an official transaction on behalf of his father for AT. [Arcadia's Trials] a jewelry company.

I don't ask for much, I say this as I write this wall of text but please be able to differentiate [Your/You're, There/Their, Than/Then.] I'm sure that in of itself are clear enough indication of requirements.

Third Person View
Literate/Contribute to plot
A handful of paragraphs here and there. Despite that, please be aware that there will be no need to go full multi para or novella all the times. If we want our characters to have just small talks or banters, simply dialogues and minimal actions will be fine.
Play. Multiple. NPCs. Whether it be the mobs, the whining people in the background, the flirty son of a gun or whatever.

When picking an FC, I expect at least some effort to match mine, the setting and what they will be. Internet is a thing, if I'm capable to fall down the Pintrest and Google hole to look for a fitting anime fictional character picture and claw my way back out. You can too. Call me basic, but appearance is important. Maybe use official arts or AI-generated.

Players and characters should be 18+ as mature and dark topics will be thrown into those prompts as well as scandalous acts. Of course, dimmed to fit the rules within this site.

I adore cliche romantic scenarios.

Poly ships are a no-go.

Scenes where they 'cheat' are a no go. Try and suggest that, I will kick you faster than the human ability to hear, which is quite impressive to say the least. Nothing disgusts me more than infidelity of any sort when this thread all revolves around obsessive love and happy ending.

Oh, did I tell you how much I hate Gary/Mary sues?

I'll be waiting, see you (~ ̄³ ̄)~

Hey-!! This seems interesting to say the least! I’m down for an rp if you’re still open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back