• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom m/m literate Genshin Impact rp ccxcc Scaramouche (me) x Aether (PLEASE READ ALL)

estra

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I'd like to start by saying that I'm not exactly the best when it comes to every detail of Genshin. I've had the plot and things explained to me, I have started the game, started the webtoon, and watch the events I have missed on youtube. So in other words I'm pretty new and only roleplayed Genshin a few times so please go easy on me with the lore!

Though, Scaramouche seems like a fun character to play. I've watched the Unreconciled Stars event and seen him in Reflections of morality. When I play canon characters I ALWAYS try to match their canon personality. I don't make a mean character soft, and vice versa.

I picked Aether because that is the easiest ship to work with right now. I do have a few ideas, though not knowing the entire story I won't put them here because I don't wanna sound confusing if I get something wrong lol. Though I see it as enemies to lovers, an au where Aether wants to work with him, and probably a lot of talking down to each other before something could happen. Though you probably know more about the game and if you have ideas I'll happily hear them. Just don't get mad if I ask questions.

Rules:

I only roleplay with adults.

I’m looking for people who are literate! One-liners and small paragraphs aren't something I’m looking for.

I won’t do smut, nor will I want anything forced. No p*dophilia either.

I expect you to be active. Of course, we all have lives but being completely ignored is never fun. I get if you gotta do something, just please let me know.

Be lgbt+ friendly! The rp won’t be straight and I want my partner to be comfortable with that.

I understand that Aether, like other silent protags don't have a lot of personality but please don't make him "soft uwu". That's why I like canons, they tend to stray away from that idea.

No ocs! (Unless stated otherwise) We can add random people in for plots sake but I’d like the focus to be on canon characters, sorry.

Honestly, I prefer discord when it comes to actually writing, it’s much easier on there.

Looking for people who are okay with playing more than one character when need be.

Hope this interests you, feel free to reply if it does. :)

Hey there, if you're still looking I'm interested!
I haven't played Aether much, but I think I'm fairly decent at him. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back