• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy M/M High Fantasy 1x1

goldenclouds

I am looking to build a detailed and pretty gay high fantasy roleplay with any potential partner!

- I prefer to have the rp between two men or masculine presenting persons.

- I do ask that you are over 18 years old!

- I want to it to be oc x oc please!

- I am very open to new ideas and plans to form this rp! I want it to be a lot of fun for the both of us!

Last edited:
I am looking to build a detailed and pretty gay high fantasy roleplay with any potential partner!

- I prefer to have the rp between two men or masculine presenting persons.

- I do ask that you are over 18 years old!

- I want to it to be oc x oc please!

- I am very open to new ideas and plans to form this rp! I want it to be a lot of fun for the both of us!
Sounds interesting. I’m always up for high fantasy. Male; but I honestly play any gender. I have a lot of fantasy ideas as-well. They’re my strongest picks. Such as..

Human x Spirit | Demi-god x Demi | Demon x Angel | Shapeshifter x Mage | Dragon keepers | etc.

Oh! I would love to do the angel x demon one! Or even the human x spirit. I’m also open to doing other fantasy races as well. I have a few ideas such as enemies to lovers or even royal x slave as well!

Oh! I would love to do the angel x demon one! Or even the human x spirit. I’m also open to doing other fantasy races as well. I have a few ideas such as enemies to lovers or even royal x slave as well!
I’m totally down! I do have to say that my favorite is the human x spirit one. I have always played a female role as the spirit. But, I can play both genders! And I’m open to other role-play ideas if you have more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back