• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [M/M] Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan [20+] Eruri (looking for Erwin Smith)

RUDEFACE

Ain't that ironic
tumblr_inline_o039p9klsM1s7qgfq_1280.jpg
[ theme ]
Long-term | Romance/slow burn | Story-driven

“Fine. I'll follow you, Erwin Smith. I will never regret this decision for as long as I live.”

Attack on Titan, anyone? To make a long story short, I am craving some Eruri (Erwin x Levi ) goodness, may lady luck smile down on me! Looking for someone to play Erwin Smith.

I don't have a specific plot in mind, but I have some smaller ideas/loose concepts that I will be listing down below, some of which are a lot more fleshed out than others.

That being said, don't be afraid to suggest other ideas, I am open to pretty much anything! I am also all for mixing/combining ideas should it be of interest.

[1] What Never Was:
What were to happen if Eren was to go missing? Or if he was killed early on in the story? What if Eren never existed at all? This would be a dark what-if-story dealing with all of these questions along with.. What are they going to do now? Who, if any, is to blame? Is this this end? (A loose idea in need of a lot more work)

[2] Revenge and Justice: Drawing inspiration from the third season of the anime and this little snipped that I found; Levi Ackerman, Humanity's Strongest Solider. He saved people before and continues to save many, many more. But if something goes wrong, something goes amiss, who is strong enough to stay and protect him?; Levi is being accused with treason and is forced to flee/go into hiding and Erwin offers his help.

[3] Only The Strong Survive: While out on a mission, Erwin and Levi gets abducted by someone outside the walls, They have no idea by whom, why or where they are taken. All they know is that they have to escape and find their back home without getting devoured by titans on the way...

[4] A Choice with No Regrets: An alternative universe in which Erwin is a spy/infiltrator from Marley who recieves orders to capture/kill Levi who is considered a threat. Will Erwin be able to go through with the plan having formed a strong bond with Levi? What if Erwin, in order to save Levi's life, ends up sacrificing Eren further down the line? And what happens when Levi finds out he is being decieved by the one person he has come to respect and even care for? (Story takes place shortly after the death of Levi's friends)

What you can expect...

Roleplay experience: I have been roleplaying for 14 years give or take. As a result, I am incredibly picky when it comes to whom I choose to write with, it's not first come first served with me. If I feel like our writing style don't match, I will most likely have to decline.

Posting frequency: Depending on the amount of work, my inspiration level and how many roleplays I am involved with at the time you can expect anything from 1-3 replies every week. I am also a very slow typer; the kind that spends a ridiculous amount of time looking over, re-writing and making changes to their reply before posting; as a general rule I won't post anything I'm not a hundred percent happy with. Bottom line is, If you are looking for someone that is capable of dishing out multiple replies every day, every week, you are going to have to look elsewhere.

Post length: My replies typically range between 3 -10+ paragraphs. That being said, I believe in quality over quantity.

Roleplay method(s): I am only open to roleplaying through private messages at this point.

Random facts

• English is not my native language
  • I am a sucker when it comes to romance
  • I have a thing for the dark, twisted and downright strange
  • I might spam you with fanart, fanvids and songs inspired by the roleplay

I am looking for...

* Someone who is 20+ years or older. It's nothing personal, I just feel more comfortable writing with someone closer to my own age, that's all.
* Someone with basic knowledge of the English language who uses correct capitalization, punctuation and grammar
* Someone who enjoys world building, realistic relationship progression and character development
* Someone who pulls their own weight, contributes and helps move the story forward
* Someone who can write multiple characters whenever the story calls for it
* Someone who shows genuine interest for the roleplay
* Someone who can communicate their ideas and concerns about a roleplay
* Someone who enjoys talking outside the roleplay (and who doesn't mind getting spammed with fanart, songs and memes..)
* Someone who doesn't godmod, metagame or powerplay
* Someone that is patient and who doesn't mind waiting a few days between replies
* Somone who is able to provide consistant replies (I honestly don't mind if you are only able to reply once every 2 weeks as long as I know when I can expect a reply)
* Someone who has a decent grasp (and who has either read/seen the manga/anime) on the world of Attack on Titan and its characters/events

Drop me a private message if interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back