• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom m/m f/f killer in love manga/yandere (& other fandoms) literate rp

estra

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I’m looking for literate adults (18+) to roleplay with. NO minors, I’m not flexible with this.

I only do mlm and wlw, so we can genderbend either one of the characters. Again, I don’t do straight rps. For Killer in Love We can add stuff and flesh out the world. If you haven’t read it I’m willing to do a similar plot, it’s mainly a very toxic plot involving yandere like characters.

I’m also looking for DDLC, I’d like to be Yuri, and I’m interested in having a yandere based theme. Please keep in mind this will be a wlw only rp, and will not do mxf. I think it would work best if you play the character that you’re supposed to play while playing the actual game. Just as a female of course.

Though I’m also interested in other fandoms like: Moriarty the Patriot, spyxfamily, fnaf, and tomodachi game.

Rules:

I only roleplay with adults. 17 and under DO NOT interact.

I’m looking for people who are literate! One-liners and small paragraphs aren't something I’m looking for.

I expect you to be active. Of course, we all have lives but being completely ignored is never fun. I get if you gotta do something, just please let me know.

Be lgbt+ friendly! The rp won’t be straight and I want my partner to be comfortable with that.

Looking for people who are okay with playing more than one character when need be. I’d love to add antagonist ocs, but would like to keep the romances canon.

Hope this interests you, feel free to reply if it does.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back