• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy M/M experienced/Lit+ partner wanted for a specific plot, Come inside and see!! DnD and Disney vibes, anyone?

BryTH

Looking to RP the very specific plot posted below!

Really interested in doing something long term with this plot so I will focus on the plot here for now. Feel free to contact me in PM if it interests you and we can discuss more! Share more detailed rules and requirements and built on the world and plot and all that fun jazz! Serious plot for engaged RPers only! Long-term, Lit+, multi-para, and 3rd person. Looking for some nice writing and real story to go with the funfun times things (Meaning 18+ RPers only please!). Lit+ please and thank you! Now onto plot! ONWARD!

MC= My character YC= Your character

Commoner/Prince

The setting:
In a quick sentence....World that is sort of the same vibe as DnD; with a hint of Disney (my inspo came mostly from Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, and Sleeping Beauty), general fantasy, and a dash of real life history! Would love to discuss and built it together as we go. Drama and sweet romance and fantastical things and the fun times that come with them.

There is a core concept/idea in the world that humans being are the superior to other species for fun added drama and plot and all that.

A world where humans and other creatures’ live side by side. MC is the prince and only child to his parent. Sweet, curious, and smart; if not a bit naïve to the discriminations and the more cruel laws his father has put into place. He decides one night to sneak out of the palace grounds to go to the night markets in town. The prince isn't usually allowed to roam the city, certainly not alone and at night. Though, this isn't the first time he had snuck out to explore hidden under the cover of his attire.

YC, a commoner, non-human (Orc…yada yada…whatever we decide on.) is just passing through the kingdom for any work he can get; mostly manual hard labor work. Just a traveler who doesn’t know what the prince of this kingdom looks like. Happens to be in the night market late that night too. MC happens to get himself some unwanted attention from a drunk and that catches YCs attention. He sees someone in need of help, and being a good man, he helps him. To thank him, MC insists on giving him some coins, but he refuses to take them. Instead, MC asks to at least buy him an ale or any drink at a nearby tavern. YC isn't going to pass up a free drink so he takes the offer. They chat and bond a bit, and he catches a glimpse of young princes’ face hidden behind his scarf and is smitten by how beautiful the boy is. He knows he is clearly from some higher level in society from how he speaks and carries himself. Knows it would never work between him and some human, but he feels some disappointment when the young man suddenly runs off.

The next night, he decided to go back to that same tavern, just to grab a drink...Well, maybe he hopes we will run into the young man again. By some magical chance. Though the chances are slim and he knows he might just end up drinking himself to sleep at some tavern table. He is even prepared himself for the disappoint.

MC happens to have the same idea, unable to get the stranger that had saved him out of his mind….Showing up, with a little gift of sweets as an extra thank you and excuse of showing up in the hopes of seeing the man again...

Im definitely down for this! I love Prince x commener stories and Im also a Semi lit-Advanced writer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back