• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bastion

just a little guy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

I am open to roleplaying through RPN threads and PMs, as well as Discord.

boys in love
  • about
    notice
    ideas
    writing
    about me
    the basics
    Bastion ⚬ 30 ⚬ He/him ⚬ Agender ⚬ Asexual ⚬ Autistic

• active between 10am-8pm EST
    • 3rd person, paragraph format
    • 2-5 paragraphs per reply on average
    • 1 reply every few days, unless actively responding back and forth
    • plotting is a must
    • ooc chitchat preferred

I always do my best to communicate with my partners and I want the same in return. If you're ever having trouble responding, or just aren't feeling the roleplay anymore, please let me know. We can either discuss how to switch things up so we're both enjoying it, or we can go our separate ways. If I don't get any kind of response after a week, I'll check in. If that check-in goes unanswered, I'll assume you've lost interest and leave the rp. I know sometimes life can get in the way and make it impossible to check messages, but I hate the feeling of sitting in a conversation, thread, or server, waiting weeks for any indication my partner is still there.

My replies tend towards the shorter side unless I'm playing multiple characters, since I tend to focus more on interaction than descriptions. I am working to improve on including details to help visualize the scene, but it's often something I don't think of. I'm always happy to clarify and add details when needed.

I require OOC communication, if only for plotting purposes. I would prefer to talk casually outside the roleplay, either about the characters and story, or just about our lives. I'm terrible at making conversation though, so I tend to just wait for my partner to initiate chitchat. I am trying to get better about initiating conversation though.

getting personal
    I am unable to work due to disability, so I'm often online and in need of some form of socializing. Roleplay has been my main source of interacting with each other because I love exploring characters and creating something together. I also don't feel the pressure of normal chatting where I struggle to think of what to talk about and how to keep a conversation going. It's nice to have something to direct conversation, even if we deviate every now and then.

I am an artist, but I mostly just work on character design. It's incredibly rare for me to draw interactions from roleplays or my partner's character for fun, but most my characters have been drawn and designed by me. I do occasionally use art I commissioned, or if I'm still figuring out a character I often only have a Picrew image for their reference.
coded by natasha.

If you're interested in roleplaying with me introduce yourself first. Tell me the basics and a little something about your life or interests outside roleplaying.

Also include some ideas for the roleplay. This should include who you'll play as well as your ideas for the plot. If there's a specific character you want me to use, tell me. Also, even if you want to go with one of my plots, you should bring some ideas of your own for what can happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back