• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [M/M] Beauty and the Beast with a modern twist [20+] OCs only

RUDEFACE

Ain't that ironic
tumblr_p16r9287uR1svqtjjo1_r1_1280.jpg

"My first impression of ya, as far as I can see, is you simply can't compete with my sweet self."
Long-term | Romance| Story-driven
>>> [ theme ] <<<

Open role: Muse B

PREMISE: Muse A has made a name for himself as one of the, if not the very best, fashion photographers in the business. Back in the days, he was a world famous model known for his style, grace and stunning looks, but who lost everything in an accident that damaged his face. While Muse A is incredibly skilled in his field, he is extremely bitter due to what happened and rarely leaves his studio.

Muse B is a talented young man who aspires to be a model. Like many others, he dreams about having his pictures taken by Muse A as it is really going to help his career, but Muse A is incredibly picky about who he lets inside his studio. But Muse B's manager happens to know Muse A, and is able to convince him to agree to a meeting.

Muse B is ecstatic to meet his favorite photographer/model, but when Muse A finally arrives, Muse B is shocked to discover that Muse A is nothing like what he imagined.. (To make a long story short, Muse B is shocked, maybe even disgusted, by what he sees; but as the two of them get to know each other; Muse B finds himself drawn to Muse A and vice versa, and the two end up forming a strong bond)

Wordbank: Prejudice, drama, romance, slow-burn, mentor/protege, age difference, fanboy/idol, fluff, angst, story-driven, character development,

Additional
  • I am not a fan of seme/uke stereotypes. Please no whimpering, helpless and overly-effeminate characters please.
  • Characters must be 20+
  • Smut is a no-no

Moving on, below is what you can expect when roleplaying with me, read carefully.

Roleplay experience: I have been roleplaying for 14 years give or take. As a result, I am incredibly picky when it comes to whom I choose to write with, it's not first come first served with me. If I feel like our writing style don't match, I will most likely have to decline.

Posting frequency: Depending on the amount of work, my inspiration level and how many roleplays I am involved with at the time you can expect anything from 1-3 replies every week. I am also a very slow typer; the kind that spends a ridiculous amount of time looking over, re-writing and making changes to their reply before posting; as a general rule I won't post anything I'm not a hundred percent happy with. Bottom line is, If you are looking for someone that is capable of dishing out multiple replies every day, every week, you are going to have to look elsewhere.

Post length: My replies typically range between 3 -10+ paragraphs. That being said, I believe in quality over quantity,

Roleplay method(s): I am only open to roleplaying through private messages at this point.

Last, but not least, I'm looking for...

* Someone who is 20+ years or older
* Someone with basic knowledge of the English language
* Someone who uses correct capitalization, punctuation and grammar
* Someone who enjoys world building, realistic relationship progression and character development
* Someone who pulls their own weight, contributes and helps move the story forward
* Someone who can write multiple characters
* Someone who shows genuine interest for the roleplay
* Someone who can communicate their ideas and concerns about a roleplay
* Someone who enjoys talking outside the roleplay
* Someone who doesn't godmod, metagame or powerplay
* Someone that is patient and who doesn't mind waiting a few days between replies

Drop me a private message if interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back