• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern M/M and F/F partner search 🔍

C00kie

Just another human
Hello there! I am looking for a couple of roleplay partners so I will have a chance to write some more during my free time.

About me:
I do have a job and sometimes need some time to reply but I will do my best to reply at least every two days.

I usually write two paragraphs but sometimes my inspiration and imagination are more active and I write more. It depends on how much I like a roleplay I guess. Mostly I try to mirror my RP partner's post length.

Fair warning, my first post skills aren't very good but my writing gets better after that. My best guess is that I need a post or two to really 'get into character' for the RP.

I'm over 20 years old.

I like lots of plots and you can always suggest something other than what's mentioned in my current cravings.

What I'm looking for:
Someone willing to plot with me, don't push all the work on me, even if I love coming up with ideas and plots it's still more fun if my partner works on the plot with me.

Surprise me. We don't have to plan everything, you can just add something you like into the plot as we write and make me improvise a little. It's more fun if I don't know everything that's about to happen.

OOC is important to me, we need to talk about ideas and let each other know when we like/don't like something about the RP. It's hard to make something better if you don't know what's wrong right? But I'm also ditch friendly so if you don't want to RP anymore please just let me know and it's cool with me.

Themes I like:
Action, drama, romance, thriller, crime, supernatural, music or acting 'world', K drama type of RPs, college, coworkers, etc...

Current cravings:
Action, crime, revenge, spy's, ex spy's, organized crime, drama, bodyguard,...

Last edited:
Hello there! I am looking for a couple of roleplay partners so I will have a chance to write some more during my free time.

About me:
I do have a job and sometimes need some time to reply but I will do my best to reply at least every two days.

I usually write two paragraphs but sometimes my inspiration and imagination are more active and I write more. It depends on how much I like a roleplay I guess. Mostly I try to mirror my RP partner's post length.

Fair warning, my first post skills aren't very good but my writing gets better after that. My best guess is that I need a post or two to really 'get into character' for the RP.

I'm over 20 years old.

I like lots of plots and you can always suggest something other than what's mentioned in my current cravings.

What I'm looking for:
Someone willing to plot with me, don't push all the work on me, even if I love coming up with ideas and plots it's still more fun if my partner works on the plot with me.

Surprise me. We don't have to plan everything, you can just add something you like into the plot as we write and make me improvise a little. It's more fun if I don't know everything that's about to happen.

OOC is important to me, we need to talk about ideas and let each other know when we like/don't like something about the RP. It's hard to make something better if you don't know what's wrong right? But I'm also ditch friendly so if you don't want to RP anymore please just let me know and it's cool with me.

Themes I like:
Action, drama, romance, thriller, crime, supernatural, music or acting 'world', K drama type of RPs, college, coworkers, etc...

Current cravings:
Action, crime, revenge, spy's, ex spy's, organized crime, drama, bodyguard,...
hi! I'd love to plot with you if you'd like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back