• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom M.I.B Rp (MxM)

HouseplantSimon

Hand over the pothos plant.
Sooooo first things first. If you don’t like Agent H x Male OC. Then I wouldn’t read further. And if you don’t like playing Agent H. I wouldn’t go any further.

Because I’m looking for someone to play Agent H with my male OC. Cool with that? Read further.

Plot: Agent H being left in London, but still in contact with Agent M is put on probation. After months of trying to prove himself they give him one last task before considering him. He has to work with an Agent J. At first the task seems small to H. All he has to deal with his J’s no party personality, and ‘sticking to the book.’ But as the look further into the case they begin to see that this all more complicated than it seems. Agent J begins to have flashbacks to memories that weren’t there before… And H figures out that they didn’t exactly destroy the rift between the hive and this world.

Interested? Comment or DM me. Thanks !

Btw I don’t mean to sound rude, and I’m open to different plot ideas, doubling, anything you got really. And I’m looking for some romance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back