• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern { M } / F | Slice of Life / Realistic / Modern

Urrh

I’m R~

I have quite a few role plays open right now, but I’m kind of a person who likes to bite off more than they can chew. I work in mid-level management while pursuing my childhood dream, have a toddler and a fiancé, and like true crime, fitness, and ✨food✨.

I’m generally active at least once a day and my responses are about the same. My evenings are my time to chill and recoup from the brutal days of working 12s and trying to be a functioning human (I live in EST) and usually rattle most of my replies off at that time. Sometimes, I might fall behind with the rat race/corporate hell, but at the very worst, expect replies to take a few days in those times.

As far as me… I prefer playing a male character. It’s always just been my thing. When it comes to romance, I trend toward hetero relationships. I have no qualms about doubling and genuinely enjoy throwing in side characters to further storylines. I use character sheets prior to introductions, just to provide a brief outline, and also utilize realistic face claims.

In regard to what I’m searching for:

I like angst, drama, tension, fluff, certain dark themes, and working together to come up with twists and plots.

I role play over messages here, Discord (or Discord to chat), or Google Docs. Let me know which medium you prefer.

Things that I’m currently looking to do:
Childhood friends who fell out of touch, a functioning addict and their closest friend, a rookie cop and the chief’s daughter, dysfunctional relationship, a bodyguard and an heiress.

Those are simply ideas. I have plots for some of them.

If you’re interested, throw me a line and let’s talk.

hey love! if you're still looking i would love to do bodyguard and an heiress with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back