• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

emotionalwreck4

hopeless romantic
Hi I’m posting this because I’m looking for rp partners who play male. I’m open to roleplaying anything romance, generally. I’ll put plot ideas below.

Some things you should know about me.

•I’m not strict with length of replies, I’m semi lit, but I’ll write as much as I need depending upon how much is going on with the plot at the time.

•Age and gender irl doesn’t matter to me when it comes to rp partners, as long as you are comfortable playing your character’s role.

•I have a lot of free time usually, but I typically have school on weekdays. I’ll reply as soon as I can, which is generally pretty fast.

Plot
m/f (mc as female)
medieval, modern, or fantasy

Medieval
1. MC is the youngest of her family, a princess, and YC, a prince looking for love, meets her at a party. Her older sister, heir to the throne, will need to find a husband soon before she is crowned queen. MC and YC shouldn’t be together, the prince’s family doesn’t want him to be with a princess who isn’t heir to the throne, etc.
2. Two kingdoms are at war and pirates are sent to kidnap the king’s daughter to hold for ransom. YC is one of the pirates aboard the ship, who feels sympathetic towards the girl and finds himself promising he’ll make sure she will get home safe.

Modern
•high school/college
•roommates
•good girl x bad boy (MC is asked to be YC’s tutor)
•gang boss x girl
•president of the drama club x captain of the football team (fighting for time in the gym)

Fantasy
•werewolf (m) x human (f)
He rescues her from an attack by a vampire or another werewolf, or her abusive boyfriend. She’s very hurt and scared, and he brings her home to care for her.
•werewolf (m) x vampire (f)
•vampire (m) x human (f)

PM me if you wanna rp 😀

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back