• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [ M/M ] Attack on Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin [ Levi x Erwin ] 21+

RUDEFACE

Ain't that ironic
925166.jpg
[theme]
Long-term | 3rd person paragraph style| Story-driven

“On that day, mankind received a grim reminder. We lived in fear of the Titans and were disgraced to live in
these cages we called walls.”

1 = Overview
2 = About me
3 = Requirements

Attack on Titan, anyone?
To make a long story short, I am looking for a long-term partner, may lady luck smile on me! Looking to play as Levi Ackerman against Erwin Smith (I'll love you forever).

With that out of the way, let's move on. This will be a roleplay with darker themes, a strong focus on character/relationship development, and slow-burn romance. If that's not your thing, well..

I don't have a specific plot in mind, but I have some smaller ideas/loose concepts further down, some of which are more fleshed out than others. Suggestions and input are most welcome.

[1] Survival of The Fittest: Under an expedition, they are suddenly attacked by titans, and Levi and Erwin get separated from the others. To make matter worse Levi and/or Erwin get injured under the attack. Stranded in the wilderness, they have to find their way back home without getting devoured by titans along the way, if only they weren't running low on gas and blades...

Variant: During a mission, Levi and Erwin get abducted by someone outside the walls. Who stands behind the kidnapping? Why? And where are they being taken? They have to come up with a plan to escape and get back home.

[2] Calling out Your Name: Levi Ackerman, Humanity’s Strongest Solider. He saved people before and continues to save many, many more. But when he is being accused of treason (or some sort of crime), who is strong enough to stay and protect him? (Basically, Levi is on the run/forced to go undercover, and Erwin helps him. Inspired by the third season)

[3] A Choice with No Regrets: Erwin turns out to be a spy/infiltrator from Marley who has received orders to capture/kill Levi. Will Erwin be able to go through with the plan after having formed a strong bond with Levi? What if Erwin, in order to save Levi's life, has to sacrifice Eren further down the line? And what happens when Levi finds out he's being deceived by someone he has come to respect and even care for?

[4] What Never Was: Inspired by the time-loop theory floating around. What would happen if Eren was to go missing? Or what if he was killed early on in the story? What if Eren never existed at all.. what then? A dark what-if-story dealing with all of these questions. (Loose idea in need of a lot more work)

Roleplay experience:
I have been roleplaying for 15+ years now give or take. As a result, I am incredibly picky when it comes to writing partners, meaning it's not first come first served. If I feel like our writing styles don't match, I will most likely have to decline, sorry in advance.

Posting frequency: Depending on my work schedule, my inspiration level, and how many roleplays I am currently involved with you can expect anything from 1-3 replies every week. I am also a very slow typer; the kind that spends a ridiculous amount of time looking over, re-writing, and making changes to their reply before posting; as a general rule I won't post anything I'm not a hundred percent happy with. Bottom line is, If you are looking for someone who is capable of dishing out multiple replies every day, every week, I am not the partner for you.

Post length: My replies typically range between 3 -10+ paragraphs depending on how inspired I feel, how much I am given to work with, or what's going on in the roleplay. With that said, I believe in quality over quantity. There's no need to write an essay if it's filled with pointless sentences that don't move the story forward. Less is sometimes more, in my opinion. Though I seldom write less than 3 paragraphs unless I am suffering from a major writer's block (in which case I will let you know)

Literacy level:
Somewhere between moderate to advanced. English is not my native language, however, so keep that in mind. My English isn't, and will most likely never be, perfect.. but I put a lot of time and effort into my replies.

Roleplay method(s): Private messages (preferred), G-docs, E-mail

Roles: I strictly play male leads, but will happily play female characters whenever the story calls for it, old as well as young.

Wordbank (things I love): World building, realistic relationship progression, character development, plot-twists, romance, slow-burn, forbidden love, hurt followed by comfort, fluff, drama, angst, darker themes, secrets being revealed, not always knowing where the story is headed, fangirling with my partner(s)...

I am looking for...

• Someone who is 21 years or older. It's nothing personal, I just feel more comfortable writing with someone closer to my own age, that's all
  • Someone with basic knowledge of the English language who uses correct capitalization, punctuation and grammar
  • Someone who enjoys world building, realistic relationship progression and character development
  • Someone who pulls their own weight, contributes and helps move the story forward. Please don't make me do all the work.
  • Someone who is able to (and enjoys) writing multiple characters when the story calls for it
  • Someone who can communicate their ideas and concerns about a roleplay
  • Someone who enjoys talking outside the roleplay (and who doesn't mind getting spammed with fanart, songs and memes..)
  • Someone who doesn't godmod, metagame or powerplay
  • Someone who is patient and doesn't mind waiting a few days between replies
  • Someone who is able to provide consistant replies (I honestly don't mind if you are only able to reply once ever 2 weeks as long as I know when to expect a reply)
  • Someone with a decent grasp on the Attack on Titan universe/lore and its characters/events

Message if interested

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back