• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

M/F Medieval Role-Play (Plot Ideas Included)

Sia

❀->–
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Would any of you be interested in a medieval role-play? 

My Writing Style:

• I prefer to write 5-8+ paragraphs per post (Or whatever is appropriate for the reply. This also depends on how much you write). 
  • I write in third person with past tense in paragraph format; anything else bugs me.
  • I prefer role-playing within PMs.
  • For now, I'm only open to doing 1x1.
  • If romance is involved, it will happen naturally, and I will only do M/F, sorry folks. 
  • I can role-play as both male and female, but when role-playing with a guy I'll choose a female role. 
  • I only role-play with OCs, and I create a new one for every role-play.
  • I don't use listing character sheets. I find that lists are awful when getting to know a character. Instead, my character descriptions will be in paragraph format and will include minimum backstory.
  • I don't really double a whole lot, but I'll create numerous supporting characters. If a supporting character becomes a double, so be it. 
  • I prefer to keep my posts/replies PG-13. All site rules apply.
  • I am prepared to be very active (2-3 posts per day), but my replies sometimes take awhile to construct. I'll be more active with plots that are engaging. 

Plots:

Sold 

Parings: Master x Slave; Outlaw x Princess

During a long, terrible siege, the beloved daughter of the King is captured by the enemy. After realizing that they’d kill her if they found out her identity, the Princess poses as one of her maids. Luckily, or unluckily, her captors find her beauty worth more than their thirst, and instead of harming her, they decide to sell her for a profit. Bought from hands to hands, the Princess knows that it’s only a matter of time before a purchaser decides to treat her like the slave she is.

Back at the castle, the King has regained a little control, and finds his daughter and most of her maids missing. He gathers the information that his precious baby has been sold. Unable to send anyone else, he employs the only man in the castle with the knowledge of the slave markets to go after her, an outlaw who’s been sentenced to die for his crimes against the crown. If he can bring her back alive, he will receive full pardon and a small fortune. 

Knight Bound

Parings: Knight x Knight/Prince

Muse A, as a little girl, craved adventure ever since her older brother joined the knights. Once their father passed away, he returned to take his rightful position as head of house, and began teaching his kid sister the art of war as a joke. But now, years later, he finds that he didn’t scare her away from the battlefield with his brutal exercises and lessons. Instead, he has fanned the flames, and she is even more determined to get what she wants: a knight’s shield. 

After defeating her brother in a duel over the matter, he finally agrees to let her try for her shield, on the condition that she disguises herself as a boy both for physical and emotional protection against her fellow trainees and instructors. Muse A complies, knowing about the unspoken laws about women warriors. 

Muse B is either a young man also trying for his shield, the Prince himself, or a young, graduated knight teaching at the academy. I’m hoping that this rp will cover the span of about four years or so, starting from Muse A’s admittance into the training program, through her knighting, and into her servitude to the crown. 

Pinellas Falls

Parings: Royal x Rebel

In a medieval world where pegasi reign the skies, a kingdom rests in the clouds: the floating island of Pinellas Falls. Despite the beauty of its lush forests, breathtaking waterfalls, and charming fiefs, turmoil lies deep within. Muse A is the sole survivor of a slaughtered house. For years, they have lived in exile, and they have taken the time to rebuild their strength in order to destroy the dictatorship that their beloved kingdom has fallen under. Their family’s murderer now sits on the throne that should be theirs, and they will do everything in their power to destroy the royal family and return Pinellas Falls to the peace it had once been under their parent’s rule.

Muse B is the royal prince(ss), pledged to marry a royal from Hailing Crescent, another floating island. The match was not one of love, but of advantage, and Muse B struggles with the idea, even though they know that it is their duty. However, they do not know that their intended is an imposter, Muse A, who plans to use Muse B as means to reclaim their throne.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! I was curious if you were looking for more plots, or if you wanted to role play what you have listed? 

Hey there! I was curious if you were looking for more plots, or if you wanted to role play what you have listed? 

I'm always looking for more plots! Send me a PM with what you have in mind, and I'm sure that we can work something out. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back