• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

M/F Highschool romance RP

OnyxReaper

Mind Over Metal, Metal Over Flesh
Set in the last year of highschool, two friends struggle with there life, once this school year ends, they'll probably never see each other again in there lives. they have the last 3 months of this year, and one summer before the boy moves to Australia, what will they do with the little time they have left with the other? The boy is yet to tell her a thing...

I'll be taking the male role, so I'm looking for someone willing to fill in the female role.

They've been best friends since half way through the first year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He he, if you'd like I could make a duplicate RP for me and you

Only if it's applicable and worth your time. If you already have someone than don't worry. Tis alright good sir. Have a good day. :)

Any RP is worth my time, if you don't mind I'll make a new RP in the 1x1 Roleplay section if you'd want to be part of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back