• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy M/F~Alpha Wolf x Rouge Vampire~LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL USE A PRE-MADE OC~OPEN

Serial Killer

My lover is a serial killer~
Hello guys, gals, and non-binary pals!
I am here looking for someone who can play a male Alpha werewolf. I will be playing as my female oc Echoe! If you are interested please keep reading!

ABOUT ME
I have been roleplaying for about 4+ years. I started with ** but have now grown to be semi-lit to literate.
I can write anywhere from 1 to 3 paragraphs. It depends on if my brain is giving me a creative flow.
I'm fine with chill roleplay but I do hate one-liners.
I love horror, gore, and dark themes. If you hit me with something that others may not like I will most likely be down to do it.
For this roleplay, I will be playing female.

RULES
No one-liners. They don't give me much to respond with.
Don't be mean out of roleplay. It makes me not want to roleplay with you at all.
Contribute to building our world and story.
Lastly, just have fun with it! I want us both to enjoy the world we are creating.

OUTRO
I would love for us to come up with a plot together! If you have a plot in mind then please let me know. I would prefer to give you the oc's first and then figure out a plot based on your thoughts and ideas!
I hope you message me and happy roleplaying!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back