• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
M
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Do not relent o'Dreamer. . .

Lekiel

Two Thousand Club
Supporter
- THE DOORS OF HIGHOVER ARE REOPENING -
full

"Dreams are becoming reality... But what if I can't stop the nightmares?"
~Enonymous

~◘~

Feria. A world of Order. Brimming with mystique, where magic permeates the lives of its people and is what drives its industrious heart. Where to become a Magician, is the greatest achievement of all!

Welcome to my humble abode dearest traveler. I pray you'll find reason to hang around, and see the Dream that makes you stay :) What is Memento all about? It's set in a fantastical world. A place perhaps on a similar technological level as Earth during the late 1700s to early 1800s. But there's a catch! Tis' magic that drives the heart of mankind's technological evolution. Not just any magic, but magic that comes both from our own innate ability, and from demons.

What was that?! Demons!? Yes... demons, although they would much rather be called spirits. To The Other Side with that I say! Those pesky things invade our world and bring with them all sorts of mayhem! We have no choice but to capture them, and force them to do our bidding. Otherwise... Chaos will reign.

Some might call it cruel... but there truly is no other way. And I have to say, we've turned out the better for it. Now our streets are lit not by smelly short-lived torches, but implights! And the regal Dragoons watch our streets and homes, guarding them from danger with Scrying Orbs. Worried about your secret stash of gold crowns at home? Station an Utukku beside it and it'll keep the burglars at bay, heh! Watch out though, they aren't the brightest bulbs in the store. Sounds like quite a lot to handle huh? Don't worry, that's what Magicians are for. And the best among them, are the Master Magicians of the Arcana Council. This is what you'll be aspiring to be, should you choose to join us in Feria ^3^

Every year, for a hundred years, a somber trial is held at the oldest school in Feria: Highover Institute of Magic. It is called 'The Reckoning'. Top students from all over the land will be shortlisted for the trials. It is no easy task, and unfortunately, deaths can happen.... BUT the rewards are far greater! I heard the Pentacles at Highover have been finely tuned, such that the Insurgo demons that are summoned are more powerful than average. Psst! And some say, you might even get to summon a Clades class! Though I find that idea thoroughly frightening. Candidates that pass the test will be well on their way to graduation and have immediate opportunities to intern with the Arcana Council. A FastPass to Master Magician status, if I dare say so myself!

But that's enough talking.... if your interest is piqued, here's the link to find out more! Fantasy - M E M E N T O ◘ The Taken Seed ◘ LoreLarge Picture File Warning. Best viewed on desktop.

Oh... WAIT! Before you go... remember this one thing. "CLICK THE CLOCK!"

Yours Truthfully,

Enonymous

Last edited:
Quite intriguing. I'll be keeping an eye out on this one. Gotta read through all the lore first, there does seem to be a good amount of it :)

I don't have much experience with dice, but I'm confident writing freeform. Am I ok to join?

Oh YES! Most definitely ^^.. the dice I use is just kinda like: Roaring Dragon needs to jump to next platform. Due to having enough Dex, you get 2 dice rolls. Score at least 5 to make it! I'll probably just use a discord dice as well.

That's kinda how it goes :3

Last edited:
YOU KNOW <3!
Yes, love those footnotes.

I finished reading the lore and have a question, how detailed do you want the RP to be? Do you want to set a certain paragraph or word count? Or as long as the players is sufficiently detailed in their description?

Yes, love those footnotes.

I finished reading the lore and have a question, how detailed do you want the RP to be? Do you want to set a certain paragraph or word count? Or as long as the players is sufficiently detailed in their description?

Sufficiently detailed is the way to go. I wouldn't want to set limits, but I always have the idea that decent writers would have a bare minimum they themselves are satisfied with. Anything less and it wouldn't fly by their own standards ^3^

But if I were to quantify it, an average of 2 paras of 4 lines would be about there; with the ability to triple that when the situation allows it.

Hey! I'm currently working on a character, but I was wondering if there's a limit for students coming from the same school? i.e. X no of females/males from Highover.

My schedule should allow me to be able to hit the 5 day post frequency. I'll let you know if anything comes up and if I'm unable to post.
It's been a while since I RP'd but I'm hoping you'll have me!

also working on a code if that's ok

Hey! I'm currently working on a character, but I was wondering if there's a limit for students coming from the same school? i.e. X no of females/males from Highover.

My schedule should allow me to be able to hit the 5 day post frequency. I'll let you know if anything comes up and if I'm unable to post.
It's been a while since I RP'd but I'm hoping you'll have me!

also working on a code if that's ok

Well not really, but if majority of people are coming from one side, I'll have to close it up! I don't mind school imbalances, but there has to be variety! Who gets to go where depends on first accepted first serve basis ^3^ (same goes for gender)

Own code is fine, just provide plain text if it's not mobile friendly :3

Looking forward to having you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back