• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hope you'll find it reason enough hop on board!

Happy to have you! ^3^ Head on right over to the CS and get crackin!

It would take me some time, coz I am not an English speaking person. And I am still quite new to RPing. But as soon as I understand the lore I will be going to the CS.

I have a question, the spells you have written in the spell book, are those the only spells we can use or can we create our own?

They are the only ones you may use, for now :)
If the rp keeps going, and players have demonstrated sufficient understanding of the way things work then I'm totally open to having player suggested spells.

It's limited as such to prevent unwanted overpowered characters.

Alright my CS is done. Feel free to let me know if I should adjust anyplace in the backstory to fit the lore. And if you want I can change her school from highover to the ivory tower, no probs.

I just realized we need some form of OOC xD Are you guys okay with Discord?

Hey! I'm currently working on a character, but I was wondering if there's a limit for students coming from the same school? i.e. X no of females/males from Highover.

My schedule should allow me to be able to hit the 5 day post frequency. I'll let you know if anything comes up and if I'm unable to post.
It's been a while since I RP'd but I'm hoping you'll have me!

also working on a code if that's ok

Hiya, will your CS be dropping soon :3?

Ace Cream Ace Cream Zima ish accepted! We're still open for more!

Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf Oh yes, I forgot to mention. Memento was the first time I tried to replicate the way your SFates was structured and apply what I learned from you ^-^ It's obviously a different vibe from S.Fates and Isyaldt and with more upfront lore. You're totally welcome to this one if you're interested =D!

We've had a hiatus for a time but shall be continuing our adventure in the near future! As such, the Arcana Council is opening up registrations for a couple more illustrious intrepid souls!

We're 4 pages in but don't worry, if accepted you'll only need to read a couple of key posts and I'll provide a brief rundown to bring you up to speed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back