• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Was it difficult to find the button?

• You shouldn't do whacky nonsense like dis! >:(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DANG IT, LEKIEL!!! Why do you have to make such Intriguing RPs?

And trust me- I'm much more active now. So posting won't be a problem, now.

DANG IT, LEKIEL!!! Why do you have to make such Intriguing RPs?

And trust me- I'm much more active now. So posting won't be a problem, now.

Intrigue is my middle name :>

Quickly head on to the CS.. once you're approved I'll have to brief you a little bit to catch up.

(If you can read all 4 pages of posts will be amazing, but not necessary. I'll just let you know the important ones. )

Lekiel, I'll be honest with you: I was hoping for an angel at first. Then I saw the Hisa-Me. Then, I was like- "I'm done. You've made an amazing substitute." xD.

Lekiel, I'll be honest with you: I was hoping for an angel at first. Then I saw the Hisa-Me. Then, I was like- "I'm done. You've made an amazing substitute." xD.
Pfft angels... insurgo class are assigned though. No guarantees you'll get it on with a Hisa-me

We're open for 1 more!! The rp has already started for quite some time but if you're accepted I'll be able to bring you up to speed. You won't have to read everything. Just a couple select posts :3

ooo, is there still open spots because this looks really interesting, though I would like to preface saying that I already have a few rps and things I'm doing and I'm hoping to take this up as another thing as the other rps move pretty slowly, so as long as this isn't expecting too much from me in terms of continuous posting (I mean posting several times a day and such as I'm in school) Then I would like to put in the time to do this. Thank You!

Also is this mainly going to be on Rpnation or is there going to be another platform such as Discord used, if not for rping then for communication and pinging?

ooo, is there still open spots because this looks really interesting, though I would like to preface saying that I already have a few rps and things I'm doing and I'm hoping to take this up as another thing as the other rps move pretty slowly, so as long as this isn't expecting too much from me in terms of continuous posting (I mean posting several times a day and such as I'm in school) Then I would like to put in the time to do this. Thank You!

Hello! Thanks for your interest =D Funny you scrolled all the way down to find this hahahah! Uhm... we're pretty chill when it comes to posting, once a week is totally fine as I'm quite busy myself.

All RP-ing is done in RPN, but we do have a discord for OOC stuff / questions / etc. It is not a requirement as I will use the OOC threads here as well, for those who do not prefer getting into discord.

We however, are in an indefinite hiatus as quite many people are a little busy. However, if I can get enough interest in this again, I'll definitely reopen or restart the RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back