• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy M.A.G.I.C. [Reboot (Character Sheets)]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

JDizzle383

The Happy RP Salesman
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
RACES:

Fairies: excel in Light Magicks. can use both a human and pixie-like form
Demons: excel in Dark Magicks. A misunderstood race that is viewed as evil by most students, when it is simply a bloodline
Tree Sprite: Excel in Plant Magicks. must be watered/hydrated every two days
Light elves: excel in Healing Magicks. A proud race that views itself to be pure and blameless
Dark elves: excel in Illusion Magicks. A by-product of Dragons and Light Elves Mating. they are viewed as a disgrace
Lamia: excel in Hypnotism Magicks and (ironically) are amazingly talented chefs. cold-blooded, and must use heat sources(usually other -students) to get warm. there are no males of this species.
Naga: excel in Hypnotism Magicks and (ironically) are amazingly talented chefs. cold-blooded, and must use heat sources(usually other -students) to get warm. these are similar to Lamia, but are completely reptilian with no human features and are native to Japan.
Dragons: excel in transfiguration Magicks (and not just on themselves(vary in size when in true form))
Harpys: excel at speed enhance/dampening Magicks, and their flight abilities are unparalleled
Vampires: excel at no magicks, but can summon familiars. there is a monthly blood drive to allow them a substantial amount of sustenance when at school so they don't feed on unwilling classmates. However, I did say UNWILLING. THESE ARE NOT TWILIGHT VAMPIRES. THINK ALUCARD ON A LESS POWERFUL SCALE.
Werewolves: excel at no specific magicks, but their strength is unparalleled even when not in wolf form
Centaurs: excel in weaponry usage and are the fastest ground-bound race to date. Have two stomachs, and therefore eat both human and horse foods each meal. the largest appetite of any race.
Mermaids: excel in water-related Magicks, and can breathe underwater. must be hydrated constantly
Sirens: Excellent singers, and are a subspecies of mermaid
Fire Sprites: excel at fire-related magicks, but need to smoke and eat coal to sustain themselves
Firebrands: Demonkin that are half-human, these beings typically should not exist in some people's opinion. are a subspecies of demons who are somehow more powerful than demons, but also don't typically live as long. Many of them suffer from some sort of disability magical in nature, such as being mana deficient, which makes them unable to keep chain casting and tire easily despite being more powerful when USING magic
Golems: excel in earth magicks, and can use the earth to "build" weapons to use on the battlefield.
Ghouls: excel in ethereal and death-related spells of arcane origin. vary in appearance, don't eat anything and, for all intents and purposes, are basically just other monsters that died yet retained the ability to be on the material plane.
Cyclops: excel at modern technology magicks(example: like a technomancer), and keep the school up to date and modernized, but lack depth perception.
Half Breed: excel at whatever the two halves are, but are also weak to more things than a regular race.
Celestial: basically a demigod, they excel at foresight magicks and can usually tell you what will happen in the near future, however, none of them is 100% accurate. they are weak to physically strong opponents, however, they are very evasive in combat.
Oni: Japanese equivalent of a Celestial, depending on which deity they represent, their powers reflect this fact
Humans: excel in three different magical elements of your choice, but fail at most every other magical affinity no matter how developed the person gets.

———:CHARACTER SKELETON:———

Name:

All our students are first years at the school. keep this in mind when posting age. When a ghoul is involved, ageless or N/A is perfectly acceptable

Race/Species:

Affinity:
(ONLY NEEDED FOR EASE OF ACCESS. CHECK RACE LIST TO FIND THIS)

Appearance:

Short Pre-student Bio:

Other: Hobbies and such goes here

Last edited:
———:Samantha Oculara:———
Name: Samantha Oculara

Race/Species: Cyclops

Affinity: Technology. Lacks Depth Perception

Appearance:
Untitled.png

Short Pre-student Bio:
Lived in the rocky mountains, so secluded that the school didn't find her address for a year after she was of age for the school due to her assuming the letters were spam mail. Has all technology delivered to her house using Amazon.com and owns one or more of every piece of tech she can afford to get

Other: She is an extreme klutz due to depth perception. Is also kind-hearted to the point of letting vampires use her as a blood source.

———:Ryan Slith:———

Name: Ryan Slith

Race/Species: Naga/Lamia mix, an oddity among his species, as most males are less human in appearance

Affinity: Hypnotism magic, master chef

Appearance:
31d7f02b4f083726a8183a38803922aa.jpg
Short Pre-student Bio:
lived most of his life having to hypnotize his friends into believing he had legs for fear of being labeled a monster. When he found there was a school for what the people in his hometown called monsters, he became ecstatic and enrolled immediately.

Other: While Nagas are known to eat human flesh, he is of the opinion that intellect should not be used as food, and abstains from killing to eat unless his secret were to be discovered in a "No other option" scenario. Since the school was made aware to him, this is less of an issue

———:Raphael Kreitor:———

Name: Raphael Kreitor

Race/Species: Nekojin

Affinity: Trickery

Appearance: yes I drew this)
Raphael.png

Short Pre-student Bio: Raphael is classified as a familiar, though his master chooses to treat him as an equal rather than a puppet. Since Raphael is a summoned being, he has no life span and can use personal subspace magic to store things alongside the regular magic, however, he has no ability whatsoever when it comes to water and light elements

Other: True to his feline nature he is as playful as a cat would be.

———:STAFF List:———
Headmistress GAIA, Race... Goddess???
Vice Principal Alucard, Race: Vampire King
Professor Birch: Botany classes, Race: Tree sprite
Professor Praetor: Biology classes, Race: Firebrand
Professor Nia: Computer Lab Instructor, Race: Cyclops
Liam: School Librarian, Race: Human
Professor Merideth: Dark Magic and Elemental mastery classes, Race: Queen of the Ghouls
Professor Luxim: Light Magic and Latin comprehensive classes, Race: High Elf
Professor Drakonus: Draconic arts/combat instructor, Race: Dragon Elder
Professor Lithsort: Non-element magic classes, Race: Centaur
Professor Daegan: Physical Weapons classes/P.E. teacher, Race: Demon, Status, Sin of Wrath

———:TO BE ADDED:———

Last edited:
Placeholder uwu (also WIP)

• Name: Azariah Mephistos

Age: 666 (we'll say that's the coming of age year for demons)

Race/Species: Firebrand

Affinity: Dark magics

Appearance:
    1621657840644.jpeg

Short Pre-student Bio: Azariah thought he was a normal human, until he noticed the horns and other demonic features that were growing on him. After discovering that he was in fact a demon, or to put it better a Firebrand, he was forced to abandon his home and flee to the wilderness. He was eventually taken in by his father, an archdemon, and grew in all the ways the demons did. But he couldn't accept his father's ways, not if he was still a little human. So finally, at the age of maturity, he escaped his father's realm and decided to make a life for himself, back in the human world. And the magic school could do just that for him.

Other: Hobbies and such goes here

Last edited:
Also a placeholder :)
Name: Cyrus

Age: N/A but he acts like a teenager since he died a teen

Race/Species: demon/ghoul (basically a dead demon)

Affinity: dark/death Magics

Appearance: Short black hair and dark grey eyes. Tan skinned but a bit pale because he's dead. He also has visible wounds on his hands. Instead of the usual horns, he has ram like horns that circle around his ears. He also has a set of bat-like wings, but they have large holes burned through them so he can't fly. (There will be a picture of him but not quite yet, I have to draw it ;/)

Short Pre-student Bio: being a demon, he was mistaken as evil and killed at a young age. For a reason he hasn't even figured out yet, he never fully died, and ended up enrolling in the school since he had nowhere else to go.

Other: although he's quite grumpy he can be very nice. He is protective of those he likes, but otherwise he usually just watches when people get in trouble.
_____
Name: Charlie

Race/Species: Harpy

Affinity: enhance/dampening and flight

Appearance: her feathers are a dark brown color with hints of red, and her bird-like feet are black. She has dark red ish hair and brown eyes. (Picture at the bottom)

Short Pre-student Bio: she grew up without friends most of her life, her family keeping her indoors for fear of humans being afraid of her. She soon realized there were other options then never going outside, and enrolled in the school.

Other: she is kind and will help others as much as she can, although a times she can be sassy.
______
Name: Wesley

Race/Species: Fairie

Affinity: Light Magicks

Appearance: dark brown hair and dark green eyes. His bug-like wings are a white and golden yellow color, with hints of pink along the edges.

Short Pre-student Bio: he was sent by his parents to the school, despite his wishes to stay home. Though, now that he is going, he's excited to be there.

Other: he can be lazy at times, but is surprisingly powerful. He is outgoing and enthusiastic.

Attachments

• IMG_20211006_181145769.jpg
    IMG_20211006_181145769.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20211006_172211365.jpg
    IMG_20211006_172211365.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Name: Ian Valvatorez
Race/Species: Demon/Vampire
Affinity:
Dark Magic, Summoning Magic
Appearance:
1633917578481.png

Short Pre-student Bio:

Ian is the scion of the Valvatorez Family of Vampires. A seemingly low ranked family in Vampire society. He was looked down due to his half-demon lineage on his mothers side. These many years of cold stares and colder responses have led Ian to seek the position of Vampire King. For all must fear and obey the Dark Lord. While attempting to find allies to support him. Ian came upon a dying Werewolf named Fenrik. Forming a pact with the lupine monster. He transformed Fenrik into his loyal Ghoul enforcer.

Other:

N/A
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Name: Fenrik Cornell
Race/Species: Werewolf/Ghoul
Affinity:
Death Magic
Appearance:
1633917880224.png
Short Pre-student Bio:

Fenrik is from a small village of Werewolves whose ancestors were cursed with Lycanthropy by the Fae. Originally a savage pack of beasts unable to contain their bloodlust. It took many generations for the villagers to find a way to live some kind of peaceful existence. However their beast blood was always at risk of turning them into mindless animals. The only one who overcame this adversity on his own was Fenrik. Desiring to leave his home and break the curse on his people. Fenrik put himself through rigorous training. Eventually he became capable of properly controlling his werewolf abilities. This drew the ire of his rival, Ortega. In a jealous rage over Fenrik's control over his powers, Ortega fatally wounded Fenrik. Left to die beneath the light of the moon. Fenrik was saved by a young vampire named Ian Valvatorez. Entering his service, Fenrik follows his new Lord...

Other:

N/A

Last edited:
I should note that the races at the school ARE able to be expanded upon. For example, Firebrands were not on the list because I wasn't sure where they'd fall.

In a similar manner, Sirens and Gorgons weren't listed, but this does not mean you can't PM me with ideas.

A good example is the Nekojin character I have, as he is not part of the initial list.

yutohase yutohase TheSpeck TheSpeck Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

have now added a few races I had been considering elemental affinities for

I... I'm sorry. I've got other RP's I'm worrying about, but I'll get to work on it ASAP.

TheSpeck TheSpeck

All three of yours will be certified and approved as soon as they have names

yutohase yutohase

As soon as you put a few bios up, the same goes for you. One thing to mention is that Firebrands are not demons, having Mixed blood with humans, but you labeled the demon character a Firebrand so I assume you just mistyped? Other should be considered optional, a bit in those parts is just "What people should know OOC without having to write it beforehand"

Carry on!

Added a bit more such as Racial status of each Teacher and a few more of them as well

Let me know if you all would like more than the names and positions listed.

I could have made a sheet for each one, but decided it was a bit too much to have a character sheet for all the professors. However if you all want more information than what is currently there, just ask

Name: Sky Monet

Race/Species: Lamia

Affinity: Hypnotism Magick

Appearance: Screenshot 2021-10-10 at 7.16.41 PM.png

Short Pre-student Bio: She tends to be friendly and avoid using powers although cant help play with people a bit. Tries to avoid being in a drama, but enjoys watching others. She was also an only child and since she is a pure breed, she has no father (dont ask how (: )

Other: She enjoys cooking, dancing and running (is able to transform into a "human form"). Overall an extrovert and is up for an adventure 24/7.

----------

Name: Aeron Jones

Race/Species: Light elve

Affinity: Healing

Screenshot 2021-10-10 at 7.32.30 PM.png
Appearance:

Short Pre-student Bio: Very observant and sarcastic. He chooses to be close to only some people depending on how helpful they might be to him. Quite flirty with everyone but just for fun.

Other: He loves playing with herb and stone/gems. On the contrary, he is a bit of science buff..

Last edited:
VskyY VskyY

This RP assumes you will at least double or triple up. I want everyone to contribute equally.

There are a few reasons.

1. Equal load for everyone involved.
2. Engaging story
3. large enough classes to not seem like there is a single protagonist dominating the plot

So unless you can do so I am afraid that I cannot allow you to join

VskyY VskyY

This RP assumes you will at least double or triple up. I want everyone to contribute equally.

There are a few reasons.

1. Equal load for everyone involved.
2. Engaging story
3. large enough classes to not seem like there is a single protagonist dominating the plot

So unless you can do so I am afraid that I cannot allow you to join
Ok i edited it!

alright, both are accepted.

Yay! two sneks. and only one of them is a half breed, which makes the diversity of the class more... what's the word?

oh yeah, FUN.

What is Fun...

Lemme spell it out for ya. Starts singing

F is for friends who-
is slapped

alright, both are accepted.

Yay! two sneks. and only one of them is a half breed, which makes the diversity of the class more... what's the word?

oh yeah, FUN.

What is Fun...

Lemme spell it out for ya. Starts singing

F is for friends who-
is slapped
Im so confused XD but im all about the Funnnn (cue evil laugh:- mwahahahahaa). Btw how do i join ?

in a forum that will be linked at the top of this one where you see "OOC: HERE" and "Characters: HERE"

there will eventually be a "Main RP: HERE" that you may click, but since it hasn't started yet, it doesn't exist at this time

What "accepted" means is when it starts, you can just post in the main thread

yutohase yutohase

As soon as you put a few bios up, the same goes for you. One thing to mention is that Firebrands are not demons, having Mixed blood with humans, but you labeled the demon character a Firebrand so I assume you just mistyped? Other should be considered optional, a bit in those parts is just "What people should know OOC without having to write it beforehand"

Carry on!
Thanks! I had a confusion for Firebrands, namely, do they still have affinity for dark magic and how does the human side affect their affinities? Also I did label the character as a Firebrand on purpose, I decided I wanted to do that instead of the typical demon.

Firebrands are basically demi-demons. they are usually with human mothers and have more power than a regular demon, but less mana reserves

Essentially, to put it another way, they are mana-deficient demons whose magic is very powerful, but they can't use it as often as a regular demon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back