• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy M.A.G.I.C. OOC [JD, Ren126, and Tau]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Awesome! JDizzle383 JDizzle383 doesn’t seem to be around at present so do you think I should wait for him before posting a character sheet? Or maybe it’s best to wait for them… they might have something to say about it

I just edit stuff into the 1st page so I can find it easy. I'd say just add it and remove them if he's not on-board (which I doubt is the case).

Ok! I have added my new characters to my original character thread! I don’t plan for them to be around for every post, but you’ll see them every once in a while!

I know their faces don’t have their horns and what not, I use picrew for my characters and those details aren’t always available 😅

No worries, I think they look pretty dragon-y anyway. Especially Rajni. That jacket screams "Fire dragon." Or biker... one of the two.

Ahhh! Sorry guys, I fell asleep early yesterday and didn't see this!

On that note, side characters are fine! More Lore is better lore!

So how in depth we gonna go with this classes thing? Are we going to have to pick them out for our characters, all of them have the same classes, or something else entirely?

to keep it simple I was hoping to have them all in the same homeroom(a single teacher that they all have to deal with) and then 2 or 3 paired up per class period

Unless you want it more MHA style with a single class all the time that the teachers rotate into?

Thoughts?

Maybe some standard classes like math and fantasy race studies which have tons of kids, then they could split into more specialized elective classes with a handful students each.

Yes, it is mine...

I caught a rather nasty fever today, so I may not be able to reply until I feel better

So, you guys wanna brain storm what kinda situations our characters might find themselves in? I know I mentioned I wanted to start some drama with Eija. Anyone else have ideas they wanted to talk about? Oh and JDizzle383 JDizzle383 how you doing dude?

just got over the fever last night. Thankfully not covid related

I will have the next post up tomorrow morning. right now I am exhausted.

as for situations, would you guys object to having Drake garner both Eija and Erin's feelings, so much so that he kinda has to remain in a constant state of "please don't kill each other" situations?

Or would you rather have both of them interested in a different guy? I set the rooms up as best I could, based on actual friendliness for the most part, but couldn't really see anyone meshing with Eija except Drake since he's literally half Draconic and half Light Elf(which is what a Dark Elf is in this specific universe)

I would just find it fun to have a bit of tension between the fire and ice until Eija realizes other races are not in fact inferior

I’m not sure I completely understand, like a love triangle? Sorry if I missed the point completely I’m a little confused 😅

I don't see Drake getting more than, "I tolerate your existence," from Eija until she gets in serious trouble and goes through an epiphany. That said, she doesn't have to have any interest in Drake to be at Erin's throat.

Ah so I did understand, I’m also not sure yet if Drake is the kind of person Erin would have those kinds of feelings for.

Yeah okay. It was just a thought since they are all sharing the same room.

I just was trying to think of a reason for them to eventually get along better, but if you guys don't like the idea, we won't do that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back