~m a e l s t r o m~ [a dc/marvel crossover-ish thing]

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
MAELSTROM.
&&PLOT.
Maelstrom: a situation or state of confused movement or violent turmoil...

The world's superheroes are in danger. A great evil is targeting them, hoping to take them out permanently. Many were already attacked... and very few survived. Now, what remains of the Justice League and its affiliates must go into hiding, and wait out the coming storm.

For some, this is a cowardly act, but to most, it is a necessary precaution. How are they supposed to keep the Earth safe if there are none left to maintain the peace? No one knows how long they'll remain in hiding, but they can only hope that it will be enough to figure out a way to root out the source of this strife...

&&EXPLANATION.
Hello, hello! This is a bad idea to start another idea when I still need to run the other two and started... plus another that life distracted me from... BUT I'M DOING IT ANYWAY!

Young Justice has got me obsessed with DC heroes, and since I also kinda like Marvel, I decided, hey, why not? Let's just... pretend there's a universe that they both inhabit. (It could happen...) So that's where this all comes in.

In case you haven't noticed, this is kinda inspired by how the Incredibles movie operated--you know, keeping the heroes in hiding because they were more trouble than they were worth? This time, it's a little different, though. The heroes in this RP are hiding more for their safety than anyone else's... but also because it's better for everyone if they "disappear" for a while. So yeah! I hope that makes sense.

This will take place in a fictional town that the heroes are set to inhabit. If you want to know character limits, I will limit to ONE MARVEL CHARACTER AND ONE DC CHARACTER. I want to try to have equal representation for these things. Of course, NPCs won't count. (Like, say, if I had my Robin living with Alfred still. For example.) I also don't want to die, so there's that... Heh... heh...

Also, let's note that your resident Gen knows next to nothing about comics and such... I only know the vaguest things (and some really random things) about each universe, so... if I don't know something, explanations will probably be required. I would like to apologize in advance.

Please let me know if you're interested!

&&RESERVED CHARACTERS.
ROBIN or NIGHTWING / DICK GRAYSON AnimeGenork AnimeGenork .
SPIDERMAN / PETER PARKER AnimeGenork AnimeGenork .

KILLER FROST apolla apolla .

THE QUESTION / VIC SAGE Abendrot Abendrot .
BLACK PANTHER / T'CHALLA Abendrot Abendrot .

ROGUE / ANNA LEBEAU PixieDust PixieDust .

KID FLASH / WALLY WEST fin fin .
TONY STARK / IRON MAN fin fin .

&&RULES.
RESPECT FELLOW PLAYERS Everyone's opinions are valid; please respect that. Let's not insult OR criticize OR indirectly antagonize anyone. Let's be fair to all.
TELL ME IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM If you and another player have a problem, please tell me. Or take care of it yourself... but please tell me first.
FOLLOW RPN RULES Duh.
I AM THE GM Try to usurp me, I'll whup your ass. Currently open to co-GMs.
ROMANCE IS OKAY Make sure both parties are okay with it, though. Also, please don't get overly gushy and ew. Nobody needs that.
THIS WILL BE DETAILED Meaning, I'll expect two to three nice paragraphs minimum. NO ONE-LINERS. Please be able to grammar. I want to be able to read what you're writing.
TELL ME ABOUT ABSENCES Please tell me whenever something's going on. If you disappear off the face of the Earth, I WILL let others take your role. And probably pretend your character never existed.
NOT FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE I will be expecting detail in the CSs, and I will most likely ask for a writing sample. So be warned that you may not be accepted.
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING It's really easy to tell when someone hasn't read something. Like reallyyyyyyyy easy. Just read it all.
coded by nymphadora. ©

Last edited:
I’m trying not to do an X-Men character but they’re my favourite Marvel people lol I guess Scarlet Witch maybe. She’s X-Men and MCU

I’ll reserve Vic Sage as the Question.

I’d also like a soft reservation for T'Challa, but if someone else wants the role, I’d be perfectly willing to let them have it

Last edited:
Oh, I love, love, love this idea!!!

Could I reserve Kid Flash/Wally West and Tony Stark/Iron Man

Users who are viewing this thread