• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π‹π˜π‚𝐇𝐄𝐄 γƒΌ 𝐚 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚π₯𝐞.

macheath .

𝔫𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯 π”ž π”±π”―π”žπ” π”’ 𝔬𝔣 𝔯𝔒𝔑 !
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• intro

lychee

nightclub

overview.

b

reaking news: a series of murders in los angeles, california, have residents on edge. police say around fifteen people have been killed between early september and late november this year. the many victims are ranging in age from twenty-one to thirty years. the crimes happened just miles apart, late at night or early morning, and are also believed to be connected.”

several pairs of eyes were fully fixated on the blaring television screen, quietly listening to the grim evening news this time around. no other sound shrouded the massive hotel suite, perhaps aside from the occasional whimpers and sniffles in the other room. β€œwhich one of you is responsible for this?” the voice was resonant and strong, and its strength threatened to make the very atmosphere tremble for one fleeting moment.

quiet sighs erupted, drawn out and weary, β€œyou know cleaning up’s never been our strength.” the people in the room hadn’t shifted their eyes from the television screen. β€œbesides, we’ll be long gone before any further investigations could possibly lead them to our dwelling. mortals pose no threat.”

β€œnow officials say this newly released image from video surveillance in a local nightclub could be a person of interest. with no break in the case, and a possible serial killer on the loose, the lapd’s police chief is asking for the public’s help, and demanding an end to the violent bloodshed.”

the resonant voice surfaced once more, β€œmortals pose no threat, you say? perhaps a century ago. they have their face, and they’re sharing it nationwide.”

another scoff wavered through the hotel suite, β€œand whose brilliant idea was it to bring them here, to make them one of us? you chastise us over some dead human bodies, meanwhile you, jehan, fucked up big time. you should’ve killed them like the rest.”

thunderous snarling shook the atmosphere, β€œcareful.”

the warning was regarded with a small chuckle, not quite intimidated by the threatening statement. β€œit’s been two weeks, jehan, and they still refuse to feed on humans, or to even come out of their room. instead they’re draining you dry like a blood bag. your precious little darling can’t feed on you forever.”

another voice interfered from the shadows, β€œwhat else is he supposed to do, exactly? they need some time to adjust, they’re scared, and we can’t just throw them out. especially not now while the whole city’s on high alert.”

a momentary quietude shrouded the hotel suite, and then, β€œface it, jehan, your soulmate’s a lost cause. better make it quick and release them from their suffering as an act of mercy.”

the television remote was suddenly hurled across the room, swiftly and violently, and then it splintered into countless fragments. resonant loud steps reverberated through the large suite, removing themselves from the little group gathered in the main area.

β€œthe recent disappearance of [name redacted] could be related to the other mysterious disappearances, and after nearly two weeks [name redacted] has yet to be found. they were last seen in the local nightclub, β€œlychee”, according to surveillance cameras.”

several pairs of eyes directed themselves towards the television screen again. β€œproud of yourself? you know how long he’s been searching for a companion. you’re spoiling everything,” the voice from the shadows spoke up again.

β€œbecause everything has clearly worked out perfectly so far. they’re not the one. in fact, no one has ever been the one. look at yourself. look at me. both of us were the one, and then he grew bored, as he always does, and nothing’s going to change about that. if none of his disappointments in the past seven hundred years were enough to give him his reality check, don’t expect him to change now.”

several sighs emerged, β€œno matter, we’ll have to switch locations soon enough. perhaps it’s time to leave no further traces, at least for the coming months. we can’t risk being found out. they’d pursue to destroy us, one after the other.”

hello!!

vampire connoisseurs are warmly invited to join this old concept of mine. unfortunately the first round ended rather quickly. however, i want to attempt this updated revival after so many months and hopefully gather an active little group of writers.

the snippet scene above should have given you a little understanding regarding the overall premise. indeed, i’m looking for several vampires belonging to a small clan. quite bloodthirsty, they have caused some public uproar, resulting in a thorough police investigation. as it happens, the clan’s eldest has caused some additional problems by kidnapping and forcibly turning someone widely searched for. unlike the rest of the murderous clan, this newly found member refuses to adapt to the immortal lifestyle. instead, they might just be the key to putting an end to the century old clan bringing about death and destruction.

additional details for the plot would be discussed over discord due to it being easier to communicate that way. questions, of course, can be asked once i make the ooc page; given there’s enough interest.

intro

roles

rules

lychee.

a vampire
tale

genre

mystery, horror

status

open/accepting

spots open

multiple spots

lore

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:
I am very much interested in playing one of the clan vampires though I'd also be willing to play a detective if there is trouble finding someone for that part

announcement!!

due to some interest in the plot, here’s the ooc + cs threads until we move over to discord.

Last edited:
I am very much interested in playing one of the clan vampires though I'd also be willing to play a detective if there is trouble finding someone for that part
i might fill one of the detective roles, too, unless someone’s interested. for now it’d be good for y’all to post your placeholders on the cs page.

Very interested in the detective role myself or a newborn, couldn’t comment yesterday, but the idea is so well-written and I have a soft heart for an older vampire/more beastly/adhering to fear and some elements of horror.

Hi hi! I'm interested! Is this like first come first serve or do we audition for the spot? macheath . macheath .
i doubt i’ll reject anyone unless the character for some reason absolutely doesn’t fit into the plot.

someone messaged me about wanting to create a half vampire and i think that’s the perfect approach to make sure the oc fits. better to ask in advance before writing an entire cs.

the only role that could possibly lead to an audition would be the newborn vampire, that is, if multiple people show an interest in that specific role. aside from that, there probably won’t be any auditions.

Might make a character for the newborn.

no specific roles are filled as of yet. simply post up something on the cs page and you’re good to go. excited to have y’all!

no specific roles are filled as of yet. simply post up something on the cs page and you’re good to go. excited to have y’all!

Is there a CS we need to fill out? Certain information we need to include?

Is there a CS we need to fill out? Certain information we need to include?
honestly, just include the character basics, and at most a little summary of their main backstory. you can look into my cs if you’re unsure about what to include in yours.

all i need is a solid character introduction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back