Luxor Academy Roleplay- Starts Here! (Semester 1 History)

((What have I missed of the story arc? Did I stumble through the door too late?))

(Well Luxor Academy RP kinda died down a bit, it needs a bit of spice added to it so that people will become back. Still waiting on replies from a few people.) 

(Elkwin Woods)

A boy stood at the school gates, he had blonde hair and single blue strip, his ears long and closely resembled the ears of an elf, his clothing was 'unique' to say the most and he had a bandage on his left hand, his name was Elkwin, Elkwin Woods. Elkwin appeared to be holding a piece of paper in his right hand, once he finished reading it, he scrunched it up and looked around for a place to dispose of it as he certainly was not going to be caught littering, he looked around seeing very few people, right he shouldn't expect a crowd of people at the entrance, how daft he was being, right now, he started walking into the schoolhouse, seeking assistance from someone.

{Open for interaction}
(Sorry, if I'm intruding, if I am I'll delete this post, since I'm not too sure on how to start)

Smoke shook his head and left. 'Monsters don't get dates, dipshit.' He thinks to himself. He walks to his dorm and began to change into his armor. Once in his armor he began to walk around. The knight eventually found himself at the entrance of the school. There he saw what he thought was an elf but he's been wrong before. He watched as the Elf walked inside, curious the knight tailed the Elf.

IMG_0027.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 178053

(Elkwin Woods)

Elkwin could feel someone's presence behind, though being in a crowded area, it would be quite hard to tell and plus he didn't want the stalker to know that he was suspicious, he tried to look as relaxed as possible, he took a glance behind him and walked to a much more isolated place so that it would be easy to tell if someone was indeed tailing him, with a swift turn he spun around to see a few people, and a person he had seen earlier on, he pointed at the guy, singling him out "You, why are you stalking me?" he didn;t even know the stalker, although most people don't know their stalkers and that's why they get stalked in the first place,it was his first day and getting stalked already was quite abnormal, for him he didn't look unusual, infact he looked common compared to other Elves.

Aoyama Kinoshita:

images

Aoyama was assisting Aiko who both ran into Jin and Aiko blushed Aoyama immediately noticing and sent her a message telepathically. "Watch closely Aiko." She greeted herself to Jin  "Hello, I am Kinoshita Aoyama, Aiko's friend. Please hold the bag for awhile." She smiled touching his cheek immediately after he took it. "There are eggs in there." She said making him unable to drop it earning Aiko's admiration as of how she was so smooth.

Aiko Kirishima:

images

Aiko noticed the party looked emptier and emptier as she looked at Aoyama who was giving her advice on dating a boy. Jin disappeared and Aiko seemed confused. She looked at Aoyama with a blank expression as she continued explaining about dating. She felt odd generally as the room got emptier and emptier. Now the Celebration hall echoed with just Aoyama's explanation.

Aiko Kirishima and Aoyama Kinoshita:

images

Aiko and Aoyama walked back to their dorm after the celebration hall cleared up walking to their dorms in a few minutes. Aiko yawned resting her head on he Kotatsu while Aoyama went out to buy groceries to make them dinner. Aiko just turned on her PSP and started to play some games while waiting for Aoyama to get back.

View attachment 178053

(Elkwin Woods)

Elkwin walked away from the suspicious male, it didn't seem as this guy was too dangerous, plus it would be best to leave a stalker alone, maybe if he gave the stalker time to think, something bad to happen, though, leaving the stalkers without some words would be quite rude, he retraced his steps and held up a hand "See you, hope you have a lovely stalking day" he said in a tone that implied he was calm before walking out the building, he looked at his map, maybe going to the dorms would be best, plus he could meet his roommate who he may not even have, as he was walking he was distracted by a tree, he walked up to it, examining it, he knew he shouldn't cut it down, but the tree looked so magnificent, he tapped wanted to cut the tree and use it to make something, he stared at it blissfully, completely distracted by it to go to the dorm "What a magnificent tree"

Aiko Kirishima:

tumblr_nroj3spdWh1s5wiico1_500.gif

Aiko walked out of her dorm to enter Kagami's dorm knocking the door as she smiled waiting for her as she had left her glasses at her dorm. She waited instead of just teleporting inside as she sighed playing her PSP with her earphones while waiting for her to open her dorm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I tell you guys the rp is on hold. I probably forgot to tell you. (Sorry. I'll probably restart it on my winter break )

However, I'm recommending a rp made by Olivia and Obsidian that may be out today. 

Aiko Kirishima:

tumblr_nroj3spdWh1s5wiico1_500.gif

Aiko walked out of her dorm to enter Kagami's dorm knocking the door as she smiled waiting for her as she had left her glasses at her dorm. She waited instead of just teleporting inside as she sighed playing her PSP with her earphones while waiting for her to open her dorm.

Kagami will make a appearance if ya want to rp with her :3

Did I tell you guys the rp is on hold. I probably forgot to tell you. (Sorry. I'll probably restart it on my winter break )

However, I'm recommending a rp made by Olivia and Obsidian that may be out today. 

Kagami will make a appearance if ya want to rp with her :3

I'm ready if that's okay with you.

I'am going to reboot this rp during my fall break. 

You could check out the rp that most people are joining that are from this rp. I'll give you the name if you want it.

If you're rebooting it then can I re-join?

I took a break for a while and now I'm back so it would be cool to join again.

On 11/13/2016 at 5:16 PM, Kisaki said:

I'am going to reboot this rp during my fall break. 

You could check out the rp that most people are joining that are from this rp. I'll give you the name if you want it.

Yes please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back