Luxor Academy Roleplay- Starts Here! (Semester 1 History)

"Yeah! You can use one of your humanoid robotic powers to find him." she replied while giving the girl a reassuring smile.

"It doesn't work that way." She said as she smelled curry and started drooling. "Is there curry?" She said her mood instantly raising as she looked excited.

"That's too bad." The girl turned her head towards the kitchen . "I still have leftovers of the curry if you want. I was planning to make dangos as well.. if you want some..?"she said. Kagami was craving something sweet after eating the spicy curry.

"It doesn't work that way." She said as she smelled curry and started drooling. "Is there curry?" She said her mood instantly raising as she looked excited.

"That's too bad." The girl turned her head towards the kitchen . "I still have leftovers of the curry if you want. I was planning to make dangos as well.. if you want some..?"she said. Kagami was craving something sweet after eating the spicy curry.

"Yes anything from you senpa-" she stopped as she realized she called Kagami senpai. "A-Alright." She said smiling after an awkward pause.

Kagami nodded and walked over to the kitchen. " What flavor should I do? I have macha , red bean , strawberry , chocolate , and taro."

(Kagami has earned her title as senpai)

"Yes anything from you senpa-" she stopped as she realized she called Kagami senpai. "A-Alright." She said smiling after an awkward pause.

Kagami nodded and walked over to the kitchen. " What flavor should I do? I have macha , red bean , strawberry , chocolate , and taro."

(Kagami has earned her title as senpai)

(Won't be on for 5 hours because school)

"Strawberry!" She said enthusiastically smiling and jumping like a little child.

The crowd swarming Wuqing and showering him with questions, praising him for the breathtaking feat. Sadly the bath in somewhat omnipotence  was sadly disrupted by a shock that darted along his spine.

He winces in pain and realizes that he obviously skipped on his training. "Unfortunate, but I must leave you all!" Like a Trickster he vanished with the only sign left being a watery illusion.

And for repetition the clone erupted water onto the crowd soaking most people near. Moments later Wuqing is found outside, sword out in a Tachi no tori stance.

Ready to burn away his electric troubles.

Ari.jpg

(Setsuna Hayate)(Location: Ryo's Dorm - Bathroom)(With: Ryo) (Apologies for the wait) @YungJazz @Marumatsu (Since you love Elvis)

(Part 1)

Suddenly Setsuna felt his familiar comfortable hand which delicately brushed apart a few strands of her smooth midnight blue hair which lightly laid upon her intoxicatingly gentle skin. Even after her manipulated betrayal, Ryo’s undying love still made itself present as he continued to appease his gorgeous Foxy-lover. After feeling the presence of his unwavering hand stroke through the darkened streaks of azure atop of her head she had finally begun to brightly smile once more. “B-babe..?” She silently whispered to him as he hunched himself over and wreathed his strong embraceable arms around her feminine figure, small hints of his dense breath drew out from his rough lips and onto the details of her face. Each miniscule puff from his chambr[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]é mouth sent sporadic goosebumps and mixed signals of tension and sensitivity down her tender body which made her moistened tears that lurked from out of her corner of her eyes gradually fade away  Ryo’s head grew closer to the side of Setsuna’s head and adjacent to her ear, resulting in them quickly perking back up and listening to the euphoric words that slithered from his mouth and intertwined with his interesting personality. After hearing the words “Shut up idiot” It shook her for a brief moment and made her furrow her brow in slight aggravation, idiot? Maybe she deserved that insult but she wasn’t going to let herself be thrown about by her boyfriend, she sluggishly gritted her small lips as her mind scurried about looking for as much hard-hitting insults as possible to call him until he continued his sentence which made her delicate heart-beat rise to new levels. [/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]“Ry-”[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px] Setsuna was speedily interrupted as his warm tongue seemed to have a mind of its own, Ryo carefully shifted his head upward while licking up the front and side of her neck and sending voluptuous tingles throughout her petite frame, her pupils hastily darted in the direction of his and commenced in a sensual stare-down between the loving couple, just from being so close to him, she could already feel his ‘urge’ rising with devilish intentions.[/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]  “Sorry, for questioning our love together baby, I just couldn’t imagine a world with you in it.[/SIZE]

(Part 2)

[SIZE=13.3333px]To think I once despised you for who you were, how foolish and naive I was.  I’m so happy that you showed that silly girl I was, who’s boss.” [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Setsuna proceeded to massage the muscular sides of his body with the whitened peak of her fluffy tails which faintly quaked in pleasure as they felt every single curvature of his firm outline. A small playful ‘eep’ left from her mouth as she apprehended the lustful grow which had also left his vociferous diaphragm. A sudden gasp left from her lips which quickly switched into an overdrive of small slurping sounds once they had french kissed, their tongues rolling overtop of one another gliding against the inside of their cheeks. His unexpected ‘attack’ had left a bit disoriented and her facial expression was that of a sensual shock as he pulled back away from her which left a strand of saliva dangling from their gaping jaw. Her once palish skin complexion switched into a vermillion-hue as she continued to stare at him with a dreamy expression written across her warm face.[/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px] “You really think you can handle round two?” [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]She raised her eyebrow with a challenge intent making Ryo respond with a forceful push that knocked her down onto her back which she was immediately greeted by him toppling down on top of her, Setsuna’s busty breasts compress against his masculine physique. Judging by house rough he was being it seemed as if Ryo was giving her some returned payback for the aggressive coitus that they had a while back. [/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]“Scream your name huh? I bet you won't even get a peep out of me." [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]She responded with a stimulating smile before truculently wrapping her juicy thighs around his tough midsection and pulling him a smidgen closer so she could feel his facial features pushed even more against hers. [/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]“Thank you Ryo. You will always have a place in my heart. My love for you will never differ, in a way i’ll keep you with me forever and wherever i am. As my heart will always beat-on in your name.” [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]A smooch from Setsuna was planted on Ryo’s smug grin after those kind words dispersed from her mouth which most likely led to an overabundance of feelings overtaking him which resulted in him clenching his tough grip around her chest air, his fingers coiled tightly around the fabric of her top. With one swift pull he yanked the entire piece of clothing off of her body which exposed her fleshly chest and upper-body. Setsuna’s eyes surprisingly widen from his impulsive actions although this wasn’t the first time he had done this, if he kept doing this she was going to run out of clothes. [/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]“Babe, if you keep doing that you’re going to have to wind up covering me up with those hands of yours, although you might like that a bit.”[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px] She chuckled until overhearing his valiant determination which left her in a state of awe and inspiration in addition to her adorable smile growing ten times bigger than it usually is. [/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]“Bear his child? Am I that lucky? Although I don’t know if his seed will be compatible with someone like myself, but if it is.. Am I going to have to bear a freaking dragon? That would hurt coming out of there.. Oh god.. Although wouldn’t wind up coming out as an egg? I mean our reproductive systems are a bit different.. I mean I-”[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px] Her inner thoughts were soon concluded by a numerous amount of sensual gasps leaving her shaky throat as felt spiritual essence being transferred into her as well as him caressing her body with his perverse fingertips. [/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]“L-live wi-th it?” [/SIZE]

(Part 3)

A moan slithers out from her lips until she regains her composure after a slight quiver leaves her sensations.[SIZE=13.3333px] “Babe i-i’ll embrace every single second with you!” [/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]She heavily gasped out in overwhelming pleasure before stopping him mid-way and uncoiling her legs around his waist, her fluffy white colored tails proceed to heave them both up onto their feet except Setsuna snatched a part his shirt with one of her hands and placed the available hand below his naval before winking at him. [/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]“With how much fun we’ll be having, i’ll have no choice but to bear at-least one. Hopefully afterwards you’ll be able to dance at this shindig that’s happening because I want to show your fine ass off. But for now i’m going to let this last for a very long time, you better not hold back anything either!” [/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]As she stepped backwards the ends of her fluffy appendages brought him closer until they were both in the shower area, suddenly she closes both of the shower-doors and immediately interlocks her fingers with the hot-water handle and turns it on to a comfortable temperature before savagely ripping her lower-portion of her clothes completely off as well as Ryos and then swiftly leaping up onto him as the glass begins to fog up from the bombardment of circulating steam. Suddenly Elvis the Panda is seen walking alongside the fogged up shower and begins to look at the viewers and the mysterious camera-man recording the entire thing in the background.[/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px] “Don’t you have any self-respect for these people! Lyssa is busy and she sent me to take care of you perverts! That’s it you’ve made me mad, and for this atrocious act. Your deeds shall be punished!”[/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px] The fluffy panda explosively screams out before viciously attacking the studio worker with an extensive bamboo stick and knocking his expensive camera out from his grasp causing it to land on the ground and smash into several pieces causing everything in the scene to be pitch black.[/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px] “SCENE TRANSITION!”[/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px] The director screamed out before clapping his hands together in a furious rage, Elvis then hastily greeted the individual with his enormous panda feet which slammed into the producer’s chest as he drop-kicked him out of his seat. And like that the Scene transitioned to both of Setsuna and Ryo stepping out from the shower drenched in moisture and completely exhausted, her legs wobbled as if her muscles were entirely drained of energy and movement. Loud huffs of oxygen could be distinguished from her nose and mouth as she makes her way over to the vanity-sink for standing support. [/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]“Okay, you definitely won round two. Oh everything just feels so numb right now, I think you’re going to have to carry me to prom in this condition! We should make this a habitual thing between us.” [/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]Setsuna replied, the stench of delicious ramen-noodles replaced the odor of love-making as both of them observed a young woman dressed in unorthodox thief-like attire with crimson pigmented hair which swayed back forth brushing her delicate shoulders as she stood there, jaw dropped in total-shock as she witnessed the naked couple. Without a warning she casted her gaze up at the ceiling.[/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px] [/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]“Ewww! Lyssa get me out of here! I don’t want to watch this!” [/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]She screamed out as she leapt up and down onto the ceramic bathroom tiles before vanishing into thin air. Setsuna’s brought her head back in silence as confusion flooded the [/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]ambiance[/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]. [/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]“Who was that odd girl? She kinda looked like me.. Eh, I guess it doesn’t matter. Hopefully that pervert wasn’t watching us, but let’s not have that thought ruin our evening together.. Besides I even got myself a splendid outfit for the occasion, brace your eyes big-boy so they don’t pop out of your head!”[/SIZE][SIZE=13.3333px]Setsuna swished her hands around the contour of her body enveloping her bare-body with a tremendous aura which collapses back in onto herself and revealing her slender figure which was concealed with a jaw-dropping attire. [/SIZE]

(Elvis the Panda's schizophrenic rage as he attacked studio members)

tumblr_inline_nrwtrsO68q1szdgp5_500.gif

(Setsuna's Prom attire.)

Setsuna.jpg

(Mysterious girl. Coming in the later, later, later, and later future.)

Setsuna_daughter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Aiko Kirishima:

Aiko who was eating a stick of strawberry Dango got some random information of Ryo and Setsuna making love which she stored in her archives in the case she might need the info which is not anytime soon. She smiled a little enjoying the dango Kagami made for her as she felt better wiping her left eye. She sobered up and her Interface wasn't so blurry anymore. She hugged Kagami as a thank you. She plans to congratulate Setsuna on conceiving and plans to follow it closely as it is a world first and [Redacted gave orders about it a few hours earlier which seemed to make no sense until now.

(Expect a fairly awkward congratulations by her. Your secret is safe.)

Millia Harvey was walking down the streets of the city, heading towards Luxor Academy. "I still can't believe my letter to be accepted into this school, was delayed..." Millia thought with annoyance. "I mean, come on! I was supposed to be there during the opening ceremony!" Tipping the edge of her hat with her robotic hands, Millia walk though the gates of Luxor Academy, slightly ticked off.

"Whatever.. i'll just do what I can in this place." Looking at her surroundings. The academy was beautiful as ever. The cherry trees petals gently floating in the wind, and the sun was shining down brightly on the academy. Done taking in the sights of academy's front gates, Millia heads inside the main building. 

I think you did. Kagami is still in the room with Aiko...I usually try to stay in one place so I don't leave anyone..... If you want, we can pm. 

@Kisaki did i miss your reply? Also, do you want me to pm you? Because I really don't want to have you wait on me, if you were..))

Aiko Kirishima:

Aiko thanked Kagami for the odango as she started eating smiling as she did indicating it tastes great. "Delicious." She said smiling at her.

"TThanks! I learned how to make these from my mother" she said as she took a bite of her dango.

Aiko Kirishima:

Aiko thanked Kagami for the odango as she started eating smiling as she did indicating it tastes great. "Delicious." She said smiling at her.

@TGSRoleplay @CERBERUS177

"Cody! I almost forgot to give you dangos...Any flavor that you like? "she asked. She made strawberry ones for, Aiko but she does know what flavor will satisfy his tastebuds.

She nodded smiling as she opened her math book and started reading ad Cody and Kagami stared talking.

@Kisaki @CERBERUS177

"Uh..Watermelon, if that's possible? If not than ill have one that you think tastes the best." he said, smiling to her, happy that she was fine. Hopefully next time, he stops her from drinking. 

"Uh..Watermelon, if that's possible? If not than ill have one that you think tastes the best." he said, smiling to her, happy that she was fine. Hopefully next time, he stops her from drinking. 

"Possible." Aiko said as she read seeing to respond to his question then continued reading her university grade math book for 'fun'. She fixed her glasses and continued reading.

"I think I have watermelons he said. She opened her cabinet and looked for watermelon flavoring.  "Your just in luck" she found the last bottle of watermelon extract.  Kagami started to make the dangos as time passed by .

@CERBERUS177 @TGSRoleplay

"I think I have watermelons he said. She opened her cabinet and looked for watermelon flavoring.  "Your just in luck" she found the last bottle of watermelon extract.  Kagami started to make the dangos as time passed by .

@CERBERUS177 @TGSRoleplay

Aiko fell asleep her textbook on the table and upon closer inspection, the questions were near impossible as no one has learned it yet. She slept soundly in the kotatsu.

Users who are viewing this thread