Luxor Academy: Begining of Something New (Second Semester)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy put a comforting hand on Misogi's shoulder, "You took the words out of my mouth. At least I don't have to be a babysitter." he frowned, "I thought we had to come to rescue Crow. Not retrieve him. Whatever." his frown deepens, "Wait. This is where the Monster Hunting class was. Is everyone okay?"

@kenchin

((I'm starting to give up))

Crow walked up to troy and simply smiled his smile " their safe and sound most of them where brought back to the school because of old creation of mine and of course i would age after taking the Fear of Three Demon's a God of Desinagration and Deity of the Shadow realms for the past couple of day's and to top it off those four that stayed with me doubted my abilities and so they died the only reason i survived was because of the fear that was being created in that whole Dimension so of a result my body aged in a extremly way now that i am free and i put that big baby to a endless Nightmare of repitation and ofcourse taking the soul's of Hundun Star and her two friends " he said holding four soul's in his hand and realesing them to the sky " i will now rest to because this vesel i poses will break apart if i don't " said crow walking towards Troy and he looked at his waist " and good job you can protect yourself from me but that would only last ten years but now i give it five thanks to my new strenght and creatures "

@Storm Guardian (( well i don't want to say anything but i kinda blame our God like characters lol but i am also to blame))

"I only need temporary protection to do what the school has assigned me to sleep," Troy said smiling. His smile faded, "Professor Hundun, Star... Katie and Bell?" he stopped, "Huh."  He turned to Misogi, "Remember when you broke into the teacher's meeting to clean the debris? There were the three demons and a car, as well as a demon-like teacher. The strange thing is, all four of them left the teacher's meeting for a break at the same time... and they all die at the same time?" He turned his head to think, and his head snapped back (almost literally. His neck popped), "Wait, Star, Katie, and Bell are demons! They don't die."

@kenchin ((Godmodding is a way to a premature end to a roleplay. So I'm going to say that yo were right. Shit. I really enjoyed Luxor Academy. Now I'll have to find a way to reuse Roy and Skyler. However, Professor Troy and Wulf are going into the trash.))

Crow looked extreamly shooked " do you really belive that nothing can die even i a Deity can die it just takes longer than you maggots called human's let me explain it into something more appropreate so you can understand me see like body armor you human's are basicly wearing the normal bodyarmor while demon's and angels are wearing mid grade body armor and gods well they are wearing high class bodyarmor get me so far and well me a Deity is basicly wearing a Graphene bodyarmor so basicly it takes time and preparation's to kill us so yea we can all die even your all mighty god but like i said just time a patience witch you human's have lost over time because you want your answer's given to you and don't take the time to learn what you need to kill or do something now i their body's have died but i saved their soul's so they will reincarnate to something similar as before or like i did a human " said Crow looking at troy " now what will you do with these information mister Troy"

@Storm Guardian i know i like it alot aswell but not alot of people can keep up with well us and our god mode remember sometimes its beginers that join clubs like this to learn how to roleplay but then we add us pro's making them feel kinda like their in the way thats why i try to fit everyone in a story line the best way i can

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm going to tell the Biology Professor here," Troy said with a straight face, "And see if she already knows it." He stopped himself, "Why am I stereotyping that Biology teachers are female? That's not right. Anyways, that and I'll make a note on my phone about it. When I get back to the school because this is a horrible place to take notes. It's nice knowing that gods and demons die too. Or this world will be so rackus filled." he smiled at Crow, "Did you get the full memo about my task that was assigned at the teacher's meeting?"

@kenchin ((Huh. Well, strangely enough, I'm actually an amateur. Yes, I started around 2 years ago, but I've only roleplayed in a "moderated" format where I say an action and someone gives me info on the results, kinda like Dungeons and Dragons. Luxor Academy was my second or third roleplay that I've used in this storywritting format style

By the way, how's Sky Idol Academy heading?))

Misogi looked at extremly annoyed " you know what i will not cook this and further more i will not tolirate your action's so time for you to Di" thats when misogi was completely frozen in his spot and his eye's went lifeless and his body just stood their and crow simply cut his toung off and forced it into misogi " tch disobaying me who tought you to talk to me like this was it you Troy" said crow while he walked away from the two " he will be released in a few minutes take him with you if you want but i am going to sleep i am already to tired talking to you two

@Storm Guardian yea i understand i ment kinda the other roleplayers lols and its coming along it's just i am creating a story and history and we will have supernatural being trying to be idol's lol

"Misogi is a free spirit," Troy said, scowling, "I didn't teach him anything." he turned around and leaned down to pick up Misogi's frame, grunting as he did so. It seemed that demons were much heavier in muscle mass than it showed. Dimly, Troy realized Crow never answered his question, and turned his head to ask it again, but then sighed, deciding not to, and silently left to Luxor Academy through the portal

@kenchin ((Can I have a sneak-peak, pretty please?))

Crow just walked away when misogi was being carried away he snaped out of his lifeless state and started to cuagh lot of blood and jumped off Troy and started to make what happen into fiction " damn it that bastard froze me in that nightmare all over again so where are we old man said misogi looking at troy

@Storm Guardian Fine but i am still making the history and story okay 

"I'm only in my mid-thirties. Have my studies really showed so much on my apparent age? I should try anti-aging makeup," Professor Troy said, staring at the blood, "As for where we are..." he looked at his surroundings and cussed. They weren't at Luxor Academy, "Uh... we're at McDonald's I think."

@kenchin ((I won't bother your progress, don't worry))

((Guardian out for the night))

Since I have permission to start an adventure...

=)

Cinn Amon

Cinn walked further away from the dragon before he could properly react. Knowing dragons he would probably explode into a motion of violence, anger, and property damage. Just like the others she had slain. It wasn't her fault that hunting dragons gave money, prestige, materials, and if she was lucky, something precious from their horde, aside from all the gold and jewels. There were guilds dedicated for hunting them and she was among their top hunters, but that was a story for another day. She walked further on until she froze before pulling into her pocket and pulling out a bluish white amulet glowing in all its radiance. "It's that time again?! Oh wow, you people are needier than angsty halflings." She said before tossing the amulet into the wall.

A rift exploded into existence, cracking the floors slightly as sheer cold seeped into the corridor.

Call To Adventure:

Participate in 'The War Of Winterland.'

e1efa530ec2607e1ac23410386cc1d53-d2zsz3t.jpg

All are welcome!

((I'm about giving up, Red Mage.... It doesn't seem like the roleplay is revivable.))

This RP will be on a Haitus. I promise to not give up on it , but for right now I'm ending the Rp.

[SIZE= 72px]I've been caught up with school and stress that I payed no attention to this. Next time it will be better.[/SIZE]

((good note to leave it off.... adventure calling as a cliff-hanger, and Troy and Misogi are stuck in McDonalds with no way out))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread